Chapter 7

Avu's pov

Avu's pov...

Siddooo... he is the head how can he not tell me ,I'm not going to leave you Mr Bandar after the college let me see you

He was teasing me , to see me studying now I will show you Mr head how this avneet is going to handle you hmmmphhh

Suddenly I felt someone poking finger on my arm....

Reem: avu... where are you lost...  see everyone is seeing you...

I turned to see every single head looking at me.... I was embarrassed currently because my feet without my concern has stood up and everyone was looking at me as if I am some crazy person.... why not they will think... standing in the middle of auditorium when all of the students are sitting....ughhh very good avu very good...

I sat down instantly with my red cheeks not daring to look up....

Sid: .u..uhhmmm  so hello everyone.. I hope all are doing well...

Everyone answered in chorus while I saw him looking at me with slight of his lips curled up.... I know this free side of him was only for me... and he is never going to show it infront of everyone.... but I am angry on him....

Sid: most of you would be knowing by now that I am the head of the college student committee... let me introduce myself...  I am siddharth nigam  your senior in business department....  every one of you would be knowing how everything works in the college...
So coming to the main point... faisal is going to announce everyone's name and you have to stand on your name introducing your self to me....

Faisal: after your intro the main thing is question session which would start...

Jannat: let me clear you that till now nobody has scored more than 5... 

Whatttt.... but now this is going to break...

Abhishek: if you fail to give any answer you would have to make assignments on that chapter and if you fail answering your hobby...than

Vaish: you people better know what your reputation would be in your class as you couldn't answer  questions related to it...

Oh my god... was the reaction which I saw on everyone's face.... Mr head now you are going to see the new rank in this intro...

Lekin agar siddo ne jaan puch kar study related questions baher se puche tohhhh.... I sadly pouted thinking about it that is when a message popped in my phone...

I saw it was from arth .... which led my eyes to open up like soccer and to see him wide eyed and red cheeks.....

Besharam...

The message was....
Babydoll don't pout like this ... I won't be able to stop myself taking you to any empty room and kiss you hungrily which would lead to something very very hot...😏😏