𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 🎥

Start from the beginning

"Londoom! Now we just have to find..." Draculaura said until she stop to see a poster of the new movie coming out with Sebastian right in front. "Sebastian? Ugh! I can't seem get away from him." She said to the poster and Rae giggles.

"Maybe this is a sign." Rae said and Draculaura looks at her confused. "A sign of what?" She asked.

"A sign that you know him or something?" Rae said making Draculaura scoff. "As if." She said.

"Ooh! They're making a sequel to Vampire Majesty!" Hoodude said with a smile looking at the poster. "Nope! We are here to solve a quest in finding the vampire king and queen." Rae said to him with a frown seeing how distracted he will be.

"She's right, not some Hauntlywood phony who doesn't know a thing about vampire scaritage." Draculaura said everyone leaving except for Rae who looks at the actor with a frown.

"I swear I feel like I seen him in person." She whispers and groans feeling a pulse in her head like she was shock in the head by lightning. Rae jumps when a hand lays on her shoulder and calms down when it was Clawdius. "Are you sure you okay? This the second time I see you in a daze." He asked and Rae nods with a small smile.

"I'm fine, I just think my head hurts because I haven't eaten at all." She said making him chuckle. "Don't worry maybe we can get something quick when we meet with my brother." He said making the couple get back to the group.

"My brother said he would meet us here at the Globe Theatre." Clawdius said looking at the statue which was holding a skull. "Cool statue! This must be the first ventriloquist act ever!" Hoodude said and a velvet but smooth voice speaks up surprising the group except for Clawdius who grins.

"That's no dummy, that's William Spooks-Fear he was the most famous playwright ever. For 400 years he's been inspiring actors, directors and writers, like me." A blond hair wolf with glasses said with a smile looking at the group. Rae smiles as Clawdius and his brother hug side by side giving each other a fist bump.

"Clawdio, I'm happy you helping us out

"Clawdio, I'm happy you helping us out." Clawdius said and Clawdio smiles. "Sure! We wolves are known for our loyalty." He said and he looks at the group only for his eyes lay on a human girl.

"And this must be the famous Rae and Clawdius girlfriend." Clawdio said with a grin watching Clawdius make his way beside Rae with a smile on his face. "That's her! Rae meet my brother Clawdio." Clawdius said and Rae smiles nervously but shakes it off having her hand out for a hand shake but was surprised when Clawdio pulls her in for a big hug. 

"Wow." Rae exclaimed and giggles when she felt his beard tickle her from the hug. "It's nice to finally meet you Rae, I heard so much about from my parents and Clawd." He said earning a laugh from her when she heard Clawdius growl.

"And is nice to meet you finally even though it would have been nice if we had under better circumstances." Rae said and Clawdio puts her down. "I hear you, although could you guys have taken a bath." He whispers to Clawdius.

"I could smell the sex bro." Clawdio said thinking that Rae didn't hear them but she did, Rae walks ahead of them her face red. "Rae wait up." Clawdius calls out.

______

"Here it is, the crown." Clawdio said to the case full of crowns which made Cleo bleh. "Not impressed." She said and gesture to the crowns. "I mean, where are the scarabs?"

"Hmm. I don't see any clues." Draculaura said and Rae looks around the place hoping to see something even looking behind the paintings like last time but comes empty handed. "Hoodude, help me out here." Rae said and Hoodude helps her get on top of the glass cage surprisingly strong enough to hold her.

Rae takes out her bag going to take out a sharp object only to see Draco inside.

"How? How did I not feel anything?!" She asked herself and Draco let's out a small growl using his fire to make a hole big enough for him to go inside the glass. He holds the big crown in his mouth and flies into her arms making Rae smile. "Aww, you did amazing." She said and was going to grab the crown until Draco pulls away with a small growl.

He waits for her for a moment and Rae tried again which it happens all over again.

"Okay, fine! I'll give you three mice." Rae said and Draco narrowed his eyes at her. "Four." She said and smiles but looks at her dragon who gives her an innocent look.