"Someone's horny I see." Affogato sneered as he adjusted himself for it.

"And it appears someone is already braced for the night of their life!~" Dark Cacao laughed as he put his hands on either side of Affogato.

"Oh! What happens if I get pregnant again?" Affogato mumbled.

"No big deal, we can afford it." Dark Cacao smiled as pushed the tip in.

Affogato had no reaction, why would he? He was already use to such a sensation, the tip was just a mere sign of joy and happiness to him.

Affogato was known to be rather sleezy when it came to male guards and servants, if they tickled his fancy he'd try to have a one night stand.

He was known to always do it, even if he is dating Dark Cacao, yet as they are now married he wasn't going to do it anymore.

But because of this 'cheating', Dark Cacao knew yet didn't care, he could handle four to five inches and wouldn't moan, anything more would making him louder and louder, and as Dark Cacao has a 12 inch when hard, you know how loud he is, and how much he can take.

Dark Cacao pushed more in, planning to begin thrusting when 3/4 are in.

"Mm... You do take awhile when getting started, I must say." Affogato teased, only two inches was in, yet he already was complaining.

"And you are a brat when it comes to sex." Dark Cacao rolled his eyes as he gave a gentle slap on Affogato's thigh.

"Only because it pisses you of, making you push me more!" Affogato laughed, receiving a harder slap on his thigh.

A slight hiss came from Affogato, his thigh stinging from the slap wound, only for a burst of a moan from his mouth as he felt Dark Cacao shove his entire thing in.

Dark Cacao quickly covered Affogato's mouth as he put his other hand against his neck.

"Quiet it down... Hollyberry is trying to sleep, and I don't want Princess, Tiger Lily, Jungleberry and Royaleberry to hear such noises from our room." Dark Cacao chimed, whispering into Affogato's hear.

A slight gulp came from Affogato as he looked around the room, before letting out a sigh, giving a nod to let him know he was going to try to keep it down.

"You act scared, but we both know it's because you like being submissive." Dark Cacao hissed, slapping Affogato's thigh again.

Affogato nodded, Dark Cacao removed his hand and did a harsh thrust, Affogato let out a moan, but covered his mouth and closed his eyes.

"Do we need to put something in your mouth?" Dark Cacao asked, receiving a nod from his husband.

Dark Cacao looked around, noticing a box on the bedside table, a note on it, signed with berries.

Dear, King Dark Cacao and Prince Affogato.

If you plan to use this room for sex, feel free to use what ever I put in this box, I know how loud Affogato can get when in the action, so I thought to give you some things for the night.

If you open the box, you will find lots of things, please do understand, I don't want my grandkids hearing this Witch-awful act, and I want you to use it.

I'm also talking about a gag or whatever that shit is called, just strap it around his mouth, it'll shut him up.

Love by yours truly, 🍒

"Of course...." Dark Cacao mumbled as he scrunched up the paper and tossed it onto the floor, rolling under a table.