Chapter 3: Class of Code.

Z: Alright Y/N, I've told you a lot about how things work around here. But now I want to tell you about some stuff that were unable to stop. Sometimes with the timelines we view, there will always be a bug that breaks something, this reminds me of one of the earlier worlds I've watched, the bug infected a lively young woman. Sadly she was taken over and instantly disappeared. She made good poems too.

Y/N: What a shame, whatever happened to her world?

Z: Well that disappeared with her.

Y/N: What was her name?

Z: Oh uh, I believe her name was . . . . . . . .

Monika.

You were watching with wide eyes as Cartoon Cat was beating Sl4sh basically to a pulp. You watched as she finally got him tripped and basically at her mercy. To be honest you were a bit afraid that she could fight this good, but were glad you were on her good side.

Cartoon Cat: well, are you still going to try and fight?

Sl4sh: You really think your powerful?

Cartoon Cat: Yes.

Sl4sh: well beat THIS!

He then suddenly pushed her off him, he began growing as everything around you began shaking. Suddenly He appeared as He began walking towards you. Sl4sh stopped growing and shrank back down to normal size.

Z: So Sl4sh, it seems the little cat found a new playmate, too bad she knows the rules about outsiders. Hand him over Cartoon Cat, he doesn't belong here.

Cartoon Cat: No! I know your tricks reaper! He has some bind on this world, and you want him. But I won't let you!

Z: Heh, This is exactly why I put you here, I knew your memory was still in tact, I just needed to hide you long enough so I can destroy it all. See this world is slowly unraveling.

Cartoon Cat: I Don't! want to hear it!

Z: Oh, then I'll just show you.

He then turned to Sl4sh as His hand began glowing. As Sl4sh got closer to Him Cartoon Cat turned to you and pointed towards a direction, a faintly glowing door was seen as she whispered something to you.

Cartoon Cat: This is going to go badly, just run right now, I'll be fine. I don't want you seeing this.

You just nodded as she kissed you cheek. You sprinted as fast and quietly as you could as you watched Cartoon Cat begin to fight them both. 

Z: You can't hide forever Y/N!

You made it to the door as you quickly opened it and slammed it shut after you ran inside. You turned around only to be greeted with a singular classroom.