Chapter 1: Snowy Planes

Y/N: N -No! I can't let you delete it! It was my home!

???: Oh shut it, we both knew the power that was held there, that's why I gave you my 'opportunity' It was just a lie to hopefully get you unattached to that god forsaken place.

Y/N: Y-You Did Sniff T-That just to destroy my world?

???: Bingo!

Y/N: I-I'll kill you!

???: I pull the strings my puppet, but now I'm afraid I must cut your strings and leave you to rust!

[Present Time]

Your head was hurting beyond belief, you didn't know why but screams of souls could be heard in your ears as you cried for them to stop, you didn't know where you were, all you knew that it was cold and you had no hope, you curled yourself into a ball as you attempted to regain your memory. Suddenly you shot up.

Y/N: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

You yelled as loud as possible, you quickly began tearing up as you looked around. Suddenly you felt a tap at your shoulder as you looked up. You saw a man with a black fedora, black suit and pants with a black tie, and seemingly no body but a black void.

 You saw a man with a black fedora, black suit and pants with a black tie, and seemingly no body but a black void

Z: Z is the name if your wondering, now come on your time is overdue.

Y/N: W-where am I?

Z: The gate between life and death, heaven and hell.

Y/N: H-How did I die?

Z: Oh uh, you froze to death, your memory was lost during the death, your plane where you wake up is determined how you die, you might wake up in the sea if you drowned.

Y/N: oh . . . well was I good when I was alive?

Z: Oh I guess, but I was instructed to take you to a place far away from here . . . so get up . . . and lets go.

Y/N: Oh uh alright.

You got up and slowly found your balance, you followed behind Z wondering who he was.

Y/N: Are you like the grim reaper?

Z: Uh In a way.

Y/N: Alright, well I guess I'm ok with this as long as my death didn't bother anyone.

Z: Oh it bothered nobody.

Y/N: Ok.

You began getting really cold and barley kept your eyes up, you started falling behind as the entity known as Z expected this. 

Z: Alright . . . we can do this here. 

His hand then glowed as he demonstrated whatever he touches will be fully killed and put where they were supposed to go into the after life. He slowly pushed his hand towards you until suddenly.