Day and night

Authors note: Please vote if you want me to continue this plsss.. :D appreciate it. please put also comments if you want something to happen

Zayn POV

After that awkward meeting we sat and ate dinner with the gonzales family. Im sitting beside my father while facing chachi. It was very hard to eat with those eyes and lips that you can't resist to watch.

C MOm: so zayn do you have a place to stay ?

Me: yes maam. i do. but the my only problem is that Im not really familiar in this place so i might get lost.

C Mom: don't worry chachi will help you take care of that right chachi?

Chachi POV

Oh great, a babysitting job. I don't really like the idea but what else can i do. Do I have a choice?

Me: of course mum. I can show him some of the places here.

C Mom: great then.

Zayn POV

you can tell from her eyes that she doesnt want to take me along with her. hope she doesnt hate me for this. 

The next day

Zayn POV

In his house

I woke up because i suddenly heard my phone fall on the floor. Chachi messaged me. "8:00 in our house" she said. When i look up on my wall clock it was already 7:45. shit. i rushed and didnt even get a satisfying breakfast. and  rushed to her home.

Exactly 8 o clock. 

Yes finally made it in time.

I knocked on their door and chachi was there wearing

Seeing her face was stunning because you never get tired of it.

Chachi: so shall we go for a walk then?

Me: what ever you say chachi. "smiling"

We walked in around town, ride bus taxi, ate in some restaurants and ordered food from food trucks etc. And our last stop was the studio

Chachi POV

It was a tiring day with him but even though I never get bored when Im with him. Our last stop was the studio, I told him about my job and he was amazed. I tought my class while he was sitting over the speakers and amazingly watching us like a kid. After I ended my class.. I said to him

Me: do you dance?

Zayn: am no, im really bad at it.

Me: oh let me see

Zayn: noo

Me:please

Zayn: still no

Me: pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?

Zayn POV

With those puppy eyes, i dont even have the chance to resist. 

I danced foolishly in front of her and she laughed at me. But it was not embaressing because I made her smile which makes me happy when i see those smiles bringing colors to her face..

After visiting the studio. we stopped in a musical shop to buy a string for my guitar. She was looking at a guitar and asked me.

Chachi: do you play guitar?

Me: a little

Chachi: can you sing me a song?

Me: sure why not.

I sang by chance by JRA (  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNIXegxDWQQ )

Chachi POV

He has a great voice. A voice that is so smooth in the ear and very lovely to hear. I dont know what he did but suddenly I was falling for him.

ZAYN POV

We ended the day and i escorted her home. She hugged me and my heart didnt stop running so fast.

Chachi: goodnight zane I had a wonderful day.

Zayn: yeah me too. goodnight chachi