Twelve ○ Stupid tears

Start from the beginning

"We live under the same roof. Simply, we share a room.", Jun replied putting his key in the keyhole.

"Oo-", Mingyu could only nod and smiled as they left the place.

I will be fired... Ugh!!!!

He lazily walked back into the cafe thinking about what was coming for him. As he pushed the door to cafe, he was met with the fiercest tiger eyes.

"I am-"

"Sorry?", Hoshi asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah.... I mean..."

"Your boyfriend is handsome.", Hoshi replied. His eyes were barely visible because of his wide smile.

"He isn't my boyfriend...", Mingyu pouted.

"Don't worry he will be! Just don't do it infront of people, you know...", Hoshi laughed and walked inside.

Mingyu sighed in relief. The door was pushed again and his eyes met with Jihoon who looked tired for real. Another head popped inside that certainly belonged to a cute dinosaur looking guy.

"What a surprise!", Mingyu ran towards Chan. Chan hugged his hyung who felt really warm for him.

"Uremanida Mingyu Hyung!!!", Chan said with his 1000 volt smile.

"Jinjja uremanida Chan-ah", Mingyu again hugged Chan.

"Enough of hugging you two.", Jihoon said pouting. He couldn't help but feel jealous.

"Look who's being a jello right now.", Mingyu wiggled his eyebrows. Jihoon rolled his eyes.

Chan ran to Jihoon and hugged him this time and pecked his lips which definitely brought a smile on his face.

"Lets go home.", Woozi said signalling Mingyu. He nodded and brought his bag from the staff room.

"Channie is stayed with hyungs tonight. ", Chan said. He was excited.

"No hanky panky beside me. Okhay?", Mingyu said sternly. Chan pouted.

"That's upto us.", Chan shrugged.

"You're not 18 yet..."

"Who cares!"

Mingyu sighed and unlocked their room's door.

"Wait... I will sleep on the sofa...", Mingyu said throwing his bag at the corner of the bed. He was too tired to have a conversation anymore. So he just picked up his pillow and blanket and walked out. Chan giggled and looking at Jihoon being restless. His smile dropped as soon as Mingyu left closing the door.

Chan quickly hugged Jihoon tightly. "I know its hard... let's have a little more patience hyung...", Chan said in a low tone. He was liking the way Jihoon was caressing his hair. Jihoon hummed and changed his clothes to nightwear and so did Chan.

They both laid on the bed. Jihoon spooning Chan in his embrace.

"A day will come when you will be proud of yourself.", Chan said caressing Jihoon's cheek. He was laying on top of Jihoon.

"I hope the day comes sooner..."

"It will..."

Woozi hummed a soft melody and both fell in deep slumber with heavy hearts.

On the other hand, Mingyu was finding it hard to fall asleep. He doesn't know why he likes Wonwoo. Why Wonwoo kissed him? Why he acted like that infront of so many people? Why did he have to react so bad for a small comment? Why did he then cry alone in the bathroom? And then why did Wonwoo console him? Why did he fall for him to begin with?

"Wonu Hyung~ Marry me!!! Please I will be a good wife."

Mingyu again heard the same voices in his head.

"AhhHHHh" He screamed out loud in pain. Jihoon and Chan rushed out hearing his voice.

"Mingyu! Mingyu! Are you okay?", Jihoon asked worriedly.

"Pills-"

Chan ran to the closet picking up the medicine. Mingyu hardly swallowed some and layed back on the sofa and closed his eyes in dizziness caused by the medications.

"I just hope he doesn't remember Wonwoo any sooner...", Jihoon almost cried whispering to Chan.

"Did he really return...", Chan asked. He was uncertain.

"Most probably yes..."

"Then I think its almost the time..."