𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

Zacznij od początku

"10 baj gaye yeh bacche abhi tak aaye nahi?"Anubhav asked coming out of the washroom.

"Aate hi honge..."Haseena said when Advik entered the room holding Aadhya's hand.Aadhya climbed on the bed and sat beside Haseena.

"Main room mein jaa raha hun mumma...Good Night."Advik said and hugged Haseena tightly.

"Good night bacche."Haseena said kissing his forehead.

"Good night baba..."Advik said and went out of the room and Anubhav locked the door.

"Mumma neenni."Aadhya said and climbed on her mother's lap and hid her face in her chest.

"Haan..bas issi samay humari beti ko humari yaad aati hain baki pura din bhaiyya aur baba."Haseena said smiling while making Aadhya lie on one side of the bed and herself shifted in the middle and started tapping her chest lightly while humming a lullaby for her.Anubhav snaked his arm around Haseena's waist and lied beside her pulling her closer to him.

"Kya kar rahe hain?!"Haseena said in hushed voice.

"Heer so gayi hain abb aap bhi sojaiye."Anubhav said in her sleepy voice.Haseena lied down and snuggled into his warm chest and soon both of them fell asleep.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🌅 NEXT DAY 🌅

🏡🅁🄰🄽🄰🅆🄰🅃 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽🏡

Today was Rudra's 6th death anniversary and like every year this year too the Singh family and few close friends and well wishers of Rudra had gathered in the Ranawat mansion for Puja.

Advik sat for Puja with Panditji.After the Puja ended Haseena noticed a lone tear escaping Advik's eye.

"Advik"She called his name softly,he turned and hugged Haseena tightly hiding his face in her stomach.Though Advik was very small when Rudra died but he still remembered most of the memories he had with his father.

"He could have stayed mumma."Advik said between his sobs.Haseena caressed his hairs and hugged him tighter....she didn't know how to console this little boy,its better to let him cry and vent his pain out.

"Bhaiyya aap cry mat karo na."Aadhya said pulling his hand,Advik bent down and she wiped his tears with her tiny hands.Advik picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"Mumma mujhe neend aarahi hain."Advik said.

"Neend aarahi hain...toh jao tumhara room khula huya hi hain jaakar so jao."Haseena said.

"Aap bhi chalo na.."Advik requested..

"Accha chalo."

"Papa.."Advik called seeing Rudra standing.

"Advik,kaisa hain mera baccha?"Rudra asked.

"Papa aap kyun chale gaye...mujhe aapki yaad ati hain."