𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑵𝑬𝑾𝑺

🥳!!Surprise!!🥳

🏥 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟🏥
🩺ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵃʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿ🩺

Anubhav and Kashish were standing at the hospital corridor anxiously waiting to get some news about Haseena.Other family members were not there as they were engaged in doing Rudra's last right.Advik was with them.

After sometime the doctor came out....

"Doctor kaisi hain humari Haseena..kuch chinta ki baat nahi hain na?"Anubhav asked anxiously.

"Relax Mr.Singh she is alright,zyada stress ki wajah se behosh hui thi bas,aisi halat mein zyada stress nahi lena chahiye."Doctor said.

"Aisi halat mein matlab Doctor?"Kashish said.

"Kya aap logo ko nahi pata...she is 5weeks pregnant."The doctor said.Anubhav went numb for a second while an ear to ear smile formed on kashish's face,she looked at her brother who was blankly looking at the doctor.

"Bhaiyya suna aapne aap papa banne wale hain!"Kashish said nudging him.

"Haan..haan! Doctor sahiba hum sach mein papa banne wale hain?"He asked for confirmation.

"Jii mr.Singh,you are going to be a father."She said smiling.Anubhav's eyes brimmed with tears of happiness,he was happy beyond words can express...kya hum apni patni se mil sakte hain?"He asked impatiently.

"Jii bilkul unhe hosh aa chuka hain ...aaplog mil sakte hain."

"Thank You doctor."Anubhav said and ran towards her cabin.

ⁱⁿˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵇⁱⁿ

Anubhav saw that Haseena was sitting leaning against the head rest,she was looking a little weak..he immediately went and hugged her tightly and placed a deep kiss on her forehead.Haseena too wrapped her hands around him,she was confused, why did he look so happy?

"Haseena hum bata nahi sakte hum kitne khush hain... shukriya Jaan hume itni badi khushi dene k liye."He said and again kissed her forehead.

"Matlab?Hum samjhe nahi Anubhav!"She said confused.

"Humlog maa-baba banne wale hain Haseena...aap pregnant hain."He said with an ear to ear smile and teary eyes.Haseena was looking at him blankly trying to process what she she just heard.He hand automatically went to her belly and slowly a beautiful smile formed on her lips.

"Anubhav hum sach mein pregnant hain?"She asked.

"Haan bhabhi aap 5weeks pregnant hain...doctor madam ne khud bataya humlogo ko bahar."Kashish said smiling.

Haseena immediately hugged Anubhav tightly not caring that Kashish was there too.
Anuseena closed there eyes their hearts were racing,this was the best surprise they have ever got in their lives.

But soon Haseena's smile faded,she broke the hug and asked..
"Anubhav Advik kahan hain...aur Rudra?"He voice trembled.