!!2!!

"WHAT"

Taehyung shout in shock, he stood up from couch and stood straight in pure shock, he is not believing in his own ears, that whatever he just hear its actually said by Mr Kim or its just his ears are ringing.

But then he suddenly start laughing and sat down on couch and hold Mr kim hand in his cold hand which Happen whatever he just hear from Mr Kim.

"Appa...you..are..lie.. Its.. Its.. Just a joke.... Hmmmm"

Taehyung said while stuttering, he look Mr Kim with his hopeful eyes that his appa will said that he is doing some prank on him but his smile face becomes dull when he saw Mr Kim serious face and hear Mr kim next word..

"It's not joke Taehyung it's true that..... I FIXED YOUR MARRIAGE"

Mr Kim saw how taehyung back away and leave Mr Kim hand which he was holding tightly in his hand after hear mr kim word, Mr Kim was know what will taehyung react on this but Mr Kim doing this for taehyung happiness and also completing his promise which he give
To his Friend.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS APPA.... DID YOU EVER ASK ME THAT I WANTED TO DO MARRIAGE...LISTEN CAREFULLY I WILL NOT DO THIS MARRIAGE IN ANYWAY"

with saying that taehyung turn around to leave but stop by Mr Kim who his hand and said..

"stop right their taehyung....I am your appa...you just like that can't shout at me UNDERSTAND"

"STOP RIGHT THEIR TAEHYUNG.. I AM YOUR APPA... YOU JUST LIKE CAN'T SHOUT AT ME UNDERSTAND"

Mr Kim also stood up from couch and stop infront of taehyung who fuming in anger and also bit said because first time his dad shout at him In his whole which bought few tears in his eyes,, which Mr Kim notice and sigh,...

"Listen Taehyung... Came and sit listen me clearly"

Mr Kim said in his calm voice, he make taehyung sat on couch who was lost in this thing that his appa shout on him because of a mere marriage thing...

"JEON JUNGKOOK HEAD ALPHA OF RED VELVET PACK,,,,, i fixed your marriage with him,... He is a sweet guy always preferred his pack first then his family... He lost his parents at very young age since then he had all responsibilities of pack,, he had to take it because he is true blood so its our culture only powerful werewolf can take throne so he leave his study and take responsibility of pack and I am very glad that jungkook Is head alpha of a powerful pack .... His father was good friend of my.. So when sungwhoo was taking his last breath I give him a promise that when you will 22 you will get married with jungkook which you already happen,, so now its time to fulfill my promise"

Mr Kim said all time with his teary eyes and taehyung was listen it with a anger inside of him, that he appa is making his life hell just for promise which he give to his died friend and top of that jungkook is uneducated its a very big thing for him..

"Wow appa wow YOU ARE RUIN MY WHOLE LIFE JUST FOR MERE PROMISE WHICH YOU GIVE TO YOUR DIED FRIE......................."

"TAEHYUNG"

Taehyung head turn to other side and his hair cover his whole face, he had his hand on his cheek where he just got slap so hard by Mr Kim who now fuming in anger and namjoon is trying to calm down Mr Kim, jin immediately hold taehyung who was about to fall because of force.

Tears left from Taehyung eyes which he was holding all the time, he just can't digest the thing that his father slap him,, his appa slap him who never shout at him in his whole life,,, and all this thing happen because of marriage....