25. I can top too

Start from the beginning

Jungkook licks his lips seeing his mate's naked body.

He will never get used on seeing Taehyung's body because he is sure that God took a lot of time to makes Taehyung's body this perfect.

"You like what you see?" Taehyung asks but Jungkook just whines in respond.

"Ohh God, what would people say to see how their future head alpha is whining and that under omega? They would be teasing you for sure." Taehyung says.

"Well they can know, anyway only you can make me like this." Jungkook says and watches as a spark of pride flashes in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung leans down and kisses his mate but this time softly as if he is telling him through kiss how much he loves him.

Seconds later, he pulls back and moves down.

Taehyung licks his lips as he looks at Jungkook's hard dick.

He leans forwards and licks around the tip, making Jungkook groan.

"Fuck baby!! Don't tease me!" Jungkook says.

Taehyung giggles then grabs dick with his hand, taking head into his mouth.

Jungkook starts breathing fast due to warm feeling of Taehyung's mouth around his dick.

Taehyung starts sucking and licking on head of Jungkook's dick, taking his sweet time to taste his mate.

Jungkook lets out numerous moans and groans, already feeling himself getting close just by Taehyung sucking him off but sucking him off so good.

"Baby~, I'm close pup!" Jungkook says and it makes Taehyung to pull away in second.

He licks his lips and looks at Jungkook.

"Not yet!" Taehyung warns him, Jungkook only nods as he tries to calm down.

Taehyung gets back up on top of Jungkook.

He strokes Jungkook's dick a little before moving to his clenching hole.

He let out a moan as Jungkook's dick entered him.

His breath fastening as he is fully seated on his mate's hard throbbing dick.

"Fuck baby! You looks so sexy like this!" Jungkook says as he looks all over Taehyung, his forehead sweaty together with his whole body, eyes shining brightly, just perfect.

"Then I should do this more often." Taehyung says and slowly starts moving.

He moans out as he gets up then sits back down, feeling Jungkook's dick more then he do usual and it was all because of this position.

"As much as I love seeing you like this, I'm more glad to see you under me, being a whole mess while I'm pounding into you so good." Jungkook says.

Taehyung moans, the way Jungkook is talking to him makes him feel special.

"I love you Kookie." Taehyung says as he leans down and kisses his mate who gladly kisses him back.

As they are kissing, omega starts moving faster, his wolf searching for more friction.

As times is going on, as they are making sweet sweet love, feeling of being close hits the two mates.

"I'm close Koo." Taehyung whines as he hides his face against Jungkook's neck, his hips moving up and down.

"Me too baby, go faster." Jungkook says, starting to move his hips as well to meet Taehyung's moves.

They both moans loud as they cums as the same time, feeling like they were born once again.