12. Past & accept

__________

__________

3 days later, Jungkook walks hurriedly towards school.

Yesterday, Taehyung wasn't in the school because he didn't feel well so Jungkook hopes that he will come today.

"Please be here today, please be here today." Jungkook thought as he enters school.

He sniffs air but he couldn't sniff scent of his mate which made him lighty dissappointed.

"Jungkook, he is maybe hiding his scent. You know that he uncovered it just because of you. Don't you think that it was hard for him to just come out to you like that?? He is still scared of others." Gguk says.

"You're right! But what if he didn't come today as well? Gosh, I miss him so much, his pretty face, his beautiful voice. I want to see him, I didn't wanted to go to his home so that I do not alarm his parents again." Jungkook says.

"You did right thing." Gguk says.

"But I don't understand one thing. His parents are both males and betas and he is omega. How did they even got him?? And why did Taehyung mentioned his mom?" Gguk says.

"He will tell us everything when he will be ready." Jungkook says.

Smile makes way on Jungkook's face once he enters in the classroom.

His beautiful mate whom he missed so much is there, sitting on his place while looking outside of window.

Jungkook walks to his place and sits down next to Taehyung, catching his, Mingyu's and Minghao's attention.

"I thought you are not coming today." Mingyu says.

"Of course I will come. I don't have reason to stay at home." Jungkook says.

Mingyu smirks while Minghao giggles as he looks at Taehyung then Jungkook.

They turns away from them, wanting them to talk alone since they didn't see each other for some time.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung who was already looking at him, making him smile.

"Hey, are you feeling better today?" Jungkook asks, softly grabbing Taehyung's hand into his own.

"Hii, I'm fine today." Taehyung says and smiles shyly as he looks at their hands.

Jungkook nods then looks towards necklace that it around Taehyung's neck. So he was right, Taehyung is still hiding his scent.

"Can we talk later? We can go in library so that we are in peace." Jungkook says.

"Okey, sure." Taehyung says.

__________

Later, when it was lunch time, Taehyung and Jungkook left to library.