CHAPTER 12: ANOTHER SHOCK

Scarlett dragged two guys to the school terrace .She let go of them and stared at them with her fiery eyes.

"What the heck are you two doing here?" She asked her friends.

"Uhhh,can't we just check on our partner in crime, we missed you ,Lexie" Jack said to the girl.

"If you want to check on me,then you could have sent me our code and we
would have met somewhere else.I don't want you guys to ruin my mission and moreover don't call me by my real name here." Lexie ranted all this to the boys by just one breath.

" Yeah ,we could have done that but your father wants us to keep check on you everyday and we joined here." Alex said to her.

"Ugh, whatever just don't bother me,I ll give you details about my mission after school.Now just get out of my sight" Lexie said fiercely to them.

"Fiesty,huh ,never changed, but I like that Lexie and I am glad that I met her." Jack said .

Lexie was speechless.She don't know what to say.She just left the place,but a small smile made a way to her lips.

TIME SKIP

"Who was them?" Aika asked Scarlett with her stuffed mouth .

"My friends from my old school." Scarlett said to them and devoured a big bite of her burger.

"Ooh, oh shoot ,next class is physical science and I haven't completed my assignment. I bet Mr.Khanth would ask me to leave the class and also give me double assignment. First of all who the heck gives this much of the assignment. It takes about 50 pages .I dont even read a 50 page book.And also all of this within a week ,who does he think we are?robots?Scarlett please tell me you didn't complete yours". Aika rapped all these within a breath.

"Woah ,girl chill and take a breath. I didn't complete mine too.Dont worry I got a plan" Scarlett smirked thinking about her plan in mind.

"Oh ,a plan? I hope we can escape."
Aika said to Scarlett

When Scarlett took her juice carton ,she found a paper sticked to it. It was a punch code.

It said to meet at 7 p.m after school. Scarlett knew it was Jack and Alex.She sighed thinking that she had to go home late today too.

The girls finished their lunch and proceeded towards their class.

Suddenly someone appeared behind them and touched Scarlett's shoulder.

When she turned around she was shocked.

TO BE CONTINUED.....