Chapter Ten: 9 To 5

Start from the beginning

"You are so cute when you're stubborn and mad." I blushed.

"I will leave my credit card for the weekend so you can spend as much as you need. You three can even do a weekend getaway and do something fun if you want. I know I've put you through a lot so you definitely deserve some time away from it all." He said.

"Thank you, I might just do that. First I need to see if they already have plans this weekend though." I said.

"OK well, just keep me in the loop please." He added.

"I will." I smiled.

Luckily the food arrived and broke the awkward silence. We had small talk the rest of our meal and then Blake gave me a ride back to his office building so I could meet my new bodyguard.

Once we were in his office there were two big men waiting for us.

"Ah, Lawrence, Gregory, meet my girlfriend Kate." Blake said to them.

"Nice to meet you miss." They both said.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Lawrence and Mr. Gregory." I replied.

"Miss please call me Henry." The one I presumed to be Lawrence said.

"You can call me Deon. ma'am." The other one presumed to be Gregory said.

"Thank you, please call me Kate." I replied.

Henry Lawrence was a tall broad shouldered pale bald man. He looked like the type of guy you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

Deon Gregory was quite the opposite in almost every way. The only similarity he possessed was that he was broad shouldered and strong. Deon had a full head of hair and had dark skin.

After introducing me to my new bodyguards I left Blake's office with them. I went back to the penthouse and packed a weekend bag. Then I dialed up the girls and asked them to go out for the weekend.

"Hey girlies! Whatcha doing this weekend?" I asked.

"Nothing really. I am just going to chill around my place I think." Emmy said.

"Pretty much the same." Bella confessed. "Why what's up?"

"Well how do you guys feel about going out and doing something fun? Maybe a getaway of some kind?" I asked.

"Sure what did you have in mind?" They both said.

"Well how about the weekend down at Myrtle Beach?" I asked.

"That sounds great. I'm in." Emmy said.

"Me too, I could have a great morning run on the beach." Bella smiled.

"Yay!!! I will book our flights now and we will leave in the morning. So be ready, I will pick y'all up when I know the schedule." I said.

"Oh and I have bodyguards that Blake insisted I have so they will have to come too. But, don't worry you won't even know they're there." I said.

"That man really cares for you." Emmy laughed.

"Doesn't bother me none." Bella laughed.

"OK guys, well I'm going to go book everything now, see you tomorrow." I said

Once we finished saying our goodbyes, I texted Blake.

Me: Hey the girls and I decided on going to Myrtle Beach for the weekend. Is that okay?

Blake: Yeah baby that's fine, be safe and make sure Lawrence and Gregory are with you at all times.

Me: I will and thank you for this.

Blake: Of course it's no problem, you deserve it. Now go have fun!

I responded with a smiley face and then booked our flights and resort reservations.

By the time I was done with that it was pretty late, so I decided to turn in since our flight was early in the morning. I put on my favorite fuzzy pajamas and got into my warm bed and before I knew it I was completely out.

A/N: Thank you guys for all the support!!! Please be sure to vote, comment, and share if you like what you're reading. 

Remember voting, commenting, and sharing motivates me to publish chapters faster and write better so please continue to do that!!!!

I can't believe we are already 10 chapters in!!!! We are 1/5 of the way done with this book already. WOW! 

ALSO If you guys have any song suggestions for chapter titles please comment here so I know, I am always up to listen to new songs or different takes on genres for the story. Kate and Blake like all genres of music and are up to listen to anything!!! 

Love you guys!!!!