"why arent you going home, school is over!! arent you tired?" he asked while the girl occupied a seat.

"i wanna be with you..."

"but you are not with me! you are ignoring me to read your books!!" the boy pouts and the girl opens her book.

"i know, isnt it exciting?" the boy sits beside her on a chair, with crossed arms and a pout. "no its not!"

"get over with your work then so you can walk me home!" she smiles slyly and gives him a quick kiss on the nose. even though his heary starts to get warmer he tries to hide it.

"evil person!"

"i know, i am!" she then starts reading, totally ignoring his existence. "um, tonight... i..." he was trailing down even though the girl seemed busy.

"mhm?" she mumbled while still being burried inside the book. "do you wanna come to my house, i... i have a surprise..."  he announces and thats when he actualy gets a spec of attention.

"surrpise? what is it?" she clings onto him.

"if you wanna know be there at 6!" he gets up and leaves her alone. "hey come back!" he was the one to ignore her now, going to the counter and getting over with his shift.
_____

6:00

yeri was in the bus on her way to wonwoo's house.

is that anxiety she thought?

what is the boy planning? now its too late to go back, she always hated surprises but now she has to deal with it.

after a while she approaches his door with her palms getting sweaty. one long breathe, two long breathes, three... until...

knock knock.

the door fells open but it was not just wonwoo that happened to be opening the door but she also notices the cutest snout of a dog revealing.

her eyes immediately widen as she hears loud barks filling the air.

"no wayyyy!" she cheers clapping.

she kneels down even though the dog seems tall enough. it was quite familiar to her eyes.

"did you miss kevin?" wonwoo reminds her right away that this dog was from that day on the shelter. he made him take a bath.

"you took him home?"

"i stole him!" he joked and also kneeled. now these two were practically focused on caressing the dog. kevin even laid down so they can caress his tummy while he was wagging his tale.

"i cant believe this is happening!" she almost teared up. thats when they both heard footsteps from inside.

"wonwoo?"

yeri gets up, and also wonwoo does so until her eyes lock with a middle aged man.

"oh hi, i didn't know you invited someone over!" he smiled politely. "o-oh yeah, dad this is yeri!" he wasnt expecting him to come downstairs cause he seemed tired after work.

"hi sir, i am yeri!" she exposes her hand for a hand shake and he gladly shook it. "you can call me aaron..." he seemed so happy even though he was exhausted. 

"come in, why are you keeping her at the door!?" he says at wonwoo and the boy nods. "right come in!" wonwoo smiles.

"kevin!! what a nice boy!" the man started playing with the dog while wonwoo was leading yeri in the living room.

the tv was already on as the two sit on the couch. after a while kevin runs in and jumps on top of the couch.

"it was nice meeting you yeri! i hope to see you again in the future, i am going to sleep, wonwoo, offer her something, okay?"

"okay, dad!" the boy smiles and after a bow, aaron leaves these two alone.

"your dad seems cool!"

"he... he is... he used to be cooler!!" he scratches the back of his neck. "cooler than that? wow!" she giggles while caressing kevin's tummy.

"whats with the long face?" she then notices but the boy shrugs his shoulders. "n-nothing, what do you wanna drink?"

"what about truth? do you have that?" she teases him.

"nothing really! i am just a little... um worried, because of his health lately, but its fine really!" he starts playing with the dog acting like that convo never happened.

"oh by the way i saw on the list about a biking adventure? what do you say? how does this Saturday sounds?" he asks with a genuine smile.

"sounds great!"

"okay, so now, do you wanna see me feed him and brushing his fur?" he claps and the girl giggles. 

"lets do that together!" she exposes her hand for a high five and the boy gives right one. they laugh and get up with the dog following them.

♡♡♡

bonus scene 1:

before yeri comes to the library this morning to take wonwoo, some dudes with the new books placed some boxes on top of his counter.

"hey are these the new books?" he asks the delivery guy.

"yes!"

he picks inside the boxes only to find the thriller and adventure one. "i will take care of this box!" he grabs it and the delivery guy nods.

wonwoo approaches library and with a wicked smile he places them in the higher selve.

he never felt so whicked in his entire lifetime. 

"why are you smiling like joker!" mingyu startled him, leaning towards the library.

"jeez you scared me!"

"why are you smiling?" he crossed his arms but wonwoo kept on placing the last books on the highest selves.

"i wasnt!" now that the box was empty, he closed it and put it inside his embrace.

"but i saw you!"

"i wasnt!" he starts walking away with a box inside his arms. "hey but i saw you!" mingyu pouts and follows him but the boy never answered.

♡♡♡

bonus scene 2:

wonwoo was actually visiting the local animal shelter frequently even without yeri.

everyone there knew him by his name now. he even built a strong connection with the dogs - especially kevin.

thats why he had a serious talk with his father about taking a dog. he was always alone at home as his father was busy with business.

his dad accepted way too easily.

this fact made wonwoo visit the animal shelter the very next day.

"wonwoo, good morning, you are here again!" the woman behind the counted greeted him. "hello mrs. rheem... remember the talk we had the previous time about me getting a dog?"

"dont tell me, your father said yes!?" she cheers being completely happy.

"yes..."

"thats perfect wonwoo! do you wanna see them and pick-" she was about to propose but he interrupted her.

"i happen to know which one i want!!"

"thats exciting!" wonwoo led the woman to kevin's cage. she set him free and wonwoo put the brand new leash he took for him.

"oh by the way, that friend of yours, how is she!!" wonwoo laughed as soon as he heard the term friend.

"she... she is my girlfriend! she is good, she is gonna love the surprise!" he announces proudly.

"thats so nice to hear wonwoo, come with her sometime again, she is gonna love the new puppies, even though the last time she wasnt 100% focused on them!" she chuckles.

"why do you say that?"

"the last time you came here, the moment you walked out the room she couldnt stop peeking around to find you, she must really like you!" when he heard that he started blushing.