library stare

yeri was gazing the entrance of the library carefully peeking at the man on the counter being too busy helping other students

she was even surprised with herself.

why is she doing that? deep down she was quite intrigued because of how bizarre he is. sometimes he is colder than ice, other times he is teasing and playful, some other times kinda rude but turns to be polite in seconds.

"whats wrong with you?" she whispers to herself, staring at wonwoo from afar.

"whats wrong with me?" she bounced in fear as soon as she spotted her brother right next to her.

"jeez you scared me..."

"what are you doing here?" he jumps right into the topic as the girl does her best to come up with an excuse. "painting the wall... cant you see what i am doing? just.. breathing?"

nailed it, she thought.

"oh and i thought you were stalking the librarian..." the man who obviously was aware of the situation teased her.

"WHAT?" that single word made everyone in the hallway turn around and stare at her. even wonwoo that was in the library turn his eyes towards her from afar.

thats when their eyes lock immediately. they stare at each other for a second and he decided to timidly raise his hand and wave at her.

"look he is greeting you... you can thank me later!!!" lee seokmin literally had some guts she thought. at this time she only wanted to hide because she just got caught, not thank him.

with reddish cheeks she discreetly started running towards a direction she wouldnt be visible to the librarian. his eyes followed her but he easily lost her - well she wanted to be lost honestly. 

"sissy..." Seokmin whispered and followed her but it was too late... she was gone.

___

she walks right into the classroom for the first lesson but as soon as she does her eyes lock with wonwoo from afar.

It was almost accidental.

it honestly never happened before because she didnt even notice his existance but this time she did. and it was awkward. 

one second, two seconds , three seconds. thats when she ends the eye contact because she couldnt take it anymore. acted like this never happened and went to sit down. her seat was two rows ahead of him so he had free access to stare at her back without her knowing.

she grabbed her own head and closed her eyes desperate. she felt so embarrased so she turned red - thank god no one could see.

wonwoo who happened to be staring at her back and her every delicate move he found himself smirking and focusing back to his book.

"why are you smiling?" mingyu - his best friend - noticed that small formation on his lips.

"i didnt..." he plays dumb wearing that ordinary poker face.