stargazing

night:

night:

yeri was laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling feeling completely empted. wonwoo didnt seem to leave her mind.

"aghhh!" she places the pillow on top of her face with force.

at that point seokmin walks in and narrows his eyebrows. "what did i just watch?" he tried not to giggle at how adorable his sister is.

"i am not in the mood seokmin!"

"oh so nothing's new?!" he teased her but the girl only uncovered her head with the pillow to glare at him.

"i am angry so leave before you pay for someone else's crime!" she points at him. at the exact same moment the door gets knocked.

"oh the door, who can it be?!" seokmin had a sly smirk on. "how can i know, go get it!" he just walks in the hallway and goes in his room.

"he is testing me..." the girl gritted her teeth and approached the front door. opening up the last person she expected to see was jeon wonwoo.

"i... i didnt finish it yet..." again she is talking about the last book she borrowd but wonwoo was not here for that and they both knew. they only locked eyes for a bit until he decided to speak.

"i came to pick you up..."

"w-what?"

"we... we are going for stargazing... friendship to do list!" he announces. "i- i thought it was emberassing calling it like that!" she crosses her arms trying to play it tough.

"i love it now!" he announces and so the girl slowly locks eyes with him once again.

"are you coming?" he hopes for a yes. his eyes are literally staring at her lips, afraid of a negative answer. 

her mind was saying no, because she was mad at him but.

"yes..." her mouth says a totally differnt word from the one she was practicing all over her head.

"follow me!"

wonwoo leads the way, after yeri grabs some things and walks out. they were about to go for stargazing.

____

wonwoo's rooftop:

"if you wanted to bring me here why didnt you call me so i can just come?" she still tries to act tough.

"because someone has their phone turned off!"

and then she remembers. right, she turned it off so he wont get to call her. the girl sits down on the blanket wonwoo laid a while ago. so does wonwoo.

the night was speldid.

everything was strangely dark but only some stars were beaming.

they both raised ther head to stare at those beautiful stars, and getting lost in their thoughts, even though their thoughts were the same.