magic

once more, yeri was standing right outside the library

why is she so anxious. she doesnt even know. she decided to let go of a sigh and walk in. she had no reason to be nervous.

being prepared to see wonwoo behind the counter as always her facial expression changed when she realized someone else there.

"um... hi..." the mysterious guy smiled whole heartedly at her greeting. 

"hey, how can i help you?"

"where is... um..." she was trying not to look to suspicious. "you're looking for wonwoo, arent you? he will be here soon... you can sit..." he pointed towards the tables across the room.

"he is about to tutor you, or torture you... right?" he jokes so his teath so up in a smile. "i guess..."

"i am mingyu... his best friend..."

wonwoo has friends? she thought. he always is alone so it was such a surprise to her. people actually want to be around him, thats pleasant. "and you are yeri!" he announces.

"yep thats me! i'll be over there..." he pointed at the table so he will know to tell wonwoo. the boy nodded and so they parted ways.

she sat down on a random seat being completely absent minded and got lost inside the book she borrowed yesterday. the best way to ignore life and wait was this, she thought.

ten minutes past so she was deep into the storyline not to hear someone clearing their throat. so he did it one more time. thats when the girl slowly turned her head to stare at him sitting on the next chair.

"for how long have you been sitting there?" she closed her book.

"you seem to like this book, huh? who's dying?" he confessed string at the novel on top of the table. "I dont know yet, i'll let you know soon..."

"i wonder if you also read physics so passionately..."  he places tbe book of the subject thy are gonna study on top of the table. "just bring on the knowledge..." she joked and grabbed his book to bring close to her.

wonwoo was surprised his book was being taken but he could honestly get used to it.

they started studying until he decided to put her an exercise so she can practise on what she just learnt. she was too focused on it that didn't notice wonwoo staring at her all this time. now he was the absent minded one.

"yeri..." as soon as she heard her name being called she felt a weird feeling in her stomach. she slowly looks up and their eyes lock.

"can i ask you something?"

"no..." her heart was beating so fast she barely thought what to say. "i-i mean..."

wonwoo smiles.

"yes..." she gives him the green light. wonwoo looks down for a little and then up at her. "why are you ripping off these pages anyway...?" she was being surprised by this question.