Jimin outfit 👆

....

Jimin - Ok let's go now we are getting late *cold*

Yn - Okie *smile*

Then they both came inside the car and now jimin arm was better so he started to drive the car as always car
Ride was slience ..
After sometime they both arrived at the palac and jimin park the car and they both came inside with yn hold jimin arm...

Yn pov

We came inside and I saw it was so beautiful the decoration is so beautiful I was admiring the decoration but suddenly someone came ....

?- Hello Mr park *smile*

Jimin - Hello Mr Choi *cold*

Mr Choi - And who is this beautiful lady beside you *looking at me*

When that man ask about me jimin suddenly grab my waist and pull me closer to him hehe jelly man..

Jimin - She is my wife park yn *cold*

Mr Choi - Oo It's nice to meet you Mrs park *smile*

Yn - Nice to meet you too Mr Choi *smile*

Me and Mr Choi was shaking hands but suddenly jimin pull my hand..

Jimin - Mr Choi if you don't mind Can I talk to my wife personal *cold*

Mr Choi - Yeah why not I will give you both a personal Espace..

Then he went away and I saw jimin glaring at me ..

Yn - What *confuse*

Jimin - Why were you smile at him *cold*

Yn - He is your business partner so I was just being nice to him *pout*

Jimin - You don't need to do that until I said got it *cold*

Yn - Oke oke

I was talking to him but suddenly someone called jimin name we turned around and saw .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was talking to him but suddenly someone called jimin name we turned around and saw

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

......

Huh who is she..she is so beautiful ..
I was staring at her but suddenly she came towards us and hug jimin and the shocking news jimin hug her back
He never hug any girl expect me ofcourse I his wife but how can this possible...

Yeji- Hello Jimin *smile*

Jimin - Hii how are you *smile*,

Yeji - I am fine it's being a long we didn't see each other *smile*

Jimin - Yeah girl it's being a long

Yeji - Aa who is she *pointing towards you*

Jimin - Oo she is my wife *smile*