𝟭-𝟰

𝟭-𝟰8th of July 2014Kamii University» 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 «欺くこと

𝟭-𝟰
8th of July 2014
Kamii University
» 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 «
欺くこと

𝟭-𝟰8th of July 2014Kamii University» 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 «欺くこと

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The girl stared at the ground in front of her, a sinister glare reflecting off of her eyes as buckets of rain fell around the two. Her lips were twisted into a disappointed frown, and the man beside her stood still; although his eyes held deep, true emotion.

"When did this happen?" She asks.

"Whilst you were gone, my queen," The man responds.

"Any casualties?" Her tone is slightly shaky, but she remains composed.

"Just a few of the humans that were being housed in the rescue department. But they are being treated by the Unicorn Squad as we speak," He informs her.

"Is there anything else?" She does not look at him, only the blank, pathed ground ahead of her.

"Yes, my queen. The Dove Squad has located a suspicious-looking customer that entered the building a few hours after you left. It has been hypothesised that they aimed to harm you," He speaks.

She stays silent for a few moments, trying to recollect her thoughts. The sound of rain hitting the umbrella filled the silence as her eyes pierced the ground. Then, she finally spoke, "How bad are the damages?"

"They are certainly repairable, but it will take quite a while," He informs her.

"Very well. I shall make my immediate return to the office," She sighs, her eyes remaining vacant, and a slight wind whipped around the girl. The street was empty, it seems that the humans had evacuated due to the heavy rainfall.