𝟭-𝟯

𝟭-𝟯7th of July 2014Jundo Organisation Office» 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 «ホーミング

𝟭-𝟯
7th of July 2014
Jundo Organisation Office
» 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 «
ホーミング

𝟭-𝟯7th of July 2014Jundo Organisation Office» 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 «ホーミング

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♥♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

A soft whistle caressed her lips, her eyes remained on the weekly status reports from the different squads. She carefully flicked through them, most of which were just maintenance. However, there had been an uprise in intruding ghouls.

With a sigh, she closed the reports and ran her fingers through her hair. Then, a knock sounded at the door. Her eyes carelessly looked up, followed by her head. "Come in." She said softly.

The door was opened, and both of her direct subordinates walked in; a worried expression displaying on each of their faces. (Y/N) sat up, and nodded at the seats for them to sit down on.

Masaaki closes the door behind them and joins Arakan on the seats. "What's the matter?" She asks the two. The men look at each other, then at her.

The boy with the glasses sighs, and he looks her dead in the eye, "The two of us are worried about you. You never used to go off on your own, but ever since the ghoul Rize Kamishiro was mentioned; you became secretive."

"Yeah! Did something happen between you two? You never join us on missions!" Arakan asked quite loudly.

(Y/N) switched her gaze between the both of them, before slowly closing her eyes and sighing, "That's quite personal, don't you think?"

"I figured you say that. But this does relate to the protection of Ken Kaneki; seeming as though he has Rize's organs inside of him," Masaaki spoke.

(Y/N) nodded softly, "I suppose there's no way around it... The truth is, Rize is my sister."

Both of the boys' eyes widen, and Arakan gasps. "You must be joking... I didn't think ghouls could have siblings!"