𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 🎥

Start from the beginning

"Hear ye, hear ye! Make way for Queen Draculaura!" Hoodude said using the popcorn box to make his voice loud in the hallway.

Draculaura walks to her locker with a small smile and jumps as a familiar vampire comes behind her with a glare.

"Please, you the Queen? You haven't even completed your vampire powers yet." Gory said and Draculaura frowns. "I never said.." she was cut of by Toralei who walks with her two minions.

"You think that you're all bat, but what have you ever done?" She asked but she gasps as Rae and Clawdius stood in front of Draculaura with a glare. "You two better watch your fangs!" They both said at the same time.

"Don't fret, love. It's what you think of you that's important." Logan said with a smile. "Besides what do you guys know about her, she's been doing good stuff because she wants compare to you girls." Rae said with a glare.

"Do you want me to unleash a plague on them?" Cleo asked with a smile. "Because I have a new amulet I've been dying to try out." She said.

"Thanks, guys but I can fight my own battles." Draculaura said with a frown stepping up but that only made Gory laugh. "You'll be Queen when trolls fly." She said and looks at Rae in the eyes, red eyes glowing but was shock at nothing happened to the human.

"You did not just try to mind control my girl." Clawdius said with a growl his eyes glowing hazel stepping in front of Rae making Gory run away with her group and Toralei.

"Thanks for that protection amulet, Cleo." Rae said with a smile, Cleo had come back from Egypt a small trip that she and her family had made. She brought a present for everyone in her group and Rae was giving a vampire protection amulet which it was a necklace.

"No problem." Cleo said with a smile.

"She's right though." Draculaura said with a frown. "What do you mean?" Logan asked.

"I don't have that compel power which completes a vampire." Draculaura said and Rae frowns. "But you have done stuff that could give you the last one." She said making Draculaura nod.

"I know which I don't know why it never happened." She said with a frown. "And I may never get them if it stays like this."

"Draculaura, you have something amazing in you. I feel it, in here." Robecca said with a smile to her heart. "You are going to surprise everyone!"

"Cheesy but aww." Rae said and Draculaura giggles. "I hope. Thanks, Robecca." Draculaura said.

_____

"Master, the Royal Court of Vampire Dignitaries seeks audience with you at once." A monster said slamming the doors to the office in panic looking at an old vampire guy looking out the windows. "Very well." The vampire said and let's the small monster open the windows to talk to the royal court.

"What seems to be the problem?" The vampire asked.

"Lord Stoker, we demand to know how the search for the Royal vampire is going!" One of the bats said with a glare turning into another bat turns into her vampire form. "You've had 400 years! Where are they?" She asked and leans close to Stoker.

"We think you're enjoying your temporary role as our leader much too much!" She said and huffs. "And if this keeps going! We will have to make a big decision like having the son of Dracula take over, Markus count." Stoker glare in the thought of having the son of Dracula taking over specially hearing that he married a human.

"Now let's not make rash decisions! I have finally found the leader and it's a... Queen!" Stoker said shocking the court. "Really?" They asked.

"Yes! I used the Vampire's Heart and just today, I found her." Stoker said with a smile.

[Note: and by back I mean I'm back to writing this book which I'm happy to do ]