Chapter 3: Ruby Garcia

The ringing of a gong signaled the start of the 2nd event at each testing site and at last, the sucking began. The first 200 applicants lined up, some tying up their hair, others throwing it over their shoulder or running their fingers through it before stepping inside. Awkward hellos and introductions were exchanged before undressing. Pretenses over, they dove in. The sound of moans soon surfaced from each booth as the women gave it their all. Experience and technique varied across each contestant, alongside their age and nationality.

One woman, Ruby Garcia, a 27-year-old mother of two licked and sucked hard at the head of her judge's penis. The Davorian, named Jessika, gasped at the tingling waves of pleasure that followed. Ruby locked eyes with her as she slowly began to drag her tongue in circles. "Fuuuuuuuuck," the Davorian woman hissed, biting her lip. Ruby slid her wet mouth up over the head and continued down, while licking the shaft. Jessika knotted her fingers in the other woman's soft black curls and slowly pushed her head down further. The latina woman moaned as she felt Jessika's length touch the back of her throat. She bobbed her head, sliding her lips all the way up to the tip before going back down, sucking as she did so.

Jessika glanced down and saw a pleading look in Ruby's eyes, as if she were begging for her to cum and lost it. She jerked her head back so hard it almost hit the wall and cried out as she came. Ruby groaned and kept sucking as Jessika's cock kicked and spurted.

Davorian semen on average tasted much sweeter than a human's and Ruby greedily gulped down several mouthfuls of Jessika's hot seed. When Jessika's orgasm passed, Ruby slowly slid her lips back up the shaft, softly sucking at the tip, making Jessika's toes curl, before releasing it with a pop.

"Get up," Jessika said curtly with an unreadable expression on her face. Ruby rose to her feet with uncertainty, hands going up to cover naked breasts. Jessika grabbed her hands and yanked her in for a kiss. She roughly grabbed the back of Ruby's neck and squeezed one of her ass cheeks. Ruby melted against her and put her hands around Jessika's waist, as the two intertwined. Jessika broke away, forehead dotted with sweat and asked, "Wanna fuck?" Her cheeks flushed and chest heaving, Ruby nodded.

Before she could blink, the other woman had pushed her up against the wall face-first. Without preamble, Jessika parted Ruby's thighs and pushed herself inside. Her cock slid in easily, still slick with saliva from earlier. She placed her hands on Ruby's hips next, easily picked up the other woman and proceeded to jackhammer her pussy. Ruby threw her head back and cried out in pleasure, "Yes! Fuck me!" She slammed her hands against the wall and curled her legs. Their voices rang out and the booth started to rock.

Jessika relished the moist heat of Ruby's pussy as it tensed and writhed around her penis. Shit, I love fucking humans, she thought. They were all so deliciously soft, supple, and submissive. From the second Ruby walked in, Jessika's arousal had been immediate. When she'd taken off her robe and revealed a set of thick hips, and an enormous ass, Jessika knew that she wanted to take her from behind. "Get on your hands and knees," she ordered and pulled out. Ruby hurried to comply, all but throwing herself to the floor. She opted to crouch down onto her elbows, spreading her legs a little and arching her back.

Jessika took a second to marvel at the thickness of Ruby's ass, if she had her way, she'd spend all night blowing her back out. But she knew they'd already spent enough time in here and that there were plenty of other contestants waiting for their chance to compete. Getting down behind Ruby, she inserted herself and started thrusting. Fuck, she can reach so deep, Ruby thought, laying her head down on the floor and groaning. It's so much bigger and thicker than my husband's! She felt a little dirty for betraying him and entering the contest but was tired of struggling and had always wanted to see more than the broken world she'd been born into. After hearing about the Pleasure Games, she'd jumped at the chance of escape.

She felt Jessika grip her hips and pick up speed, the Davorian's massive penis bottoming out inside of her. The pleasure was immense and so, so much better than the few short nights she'd shared with her husband and every day she'd spent with the ungrateful urchins that were her kids.

"I can't get enough of this ass!" said Jessika, smacking one of Ruby's cheeks, the flesh rippling at her touch. Ruby groaned louder and threw her ass back into Jessika's thrusts. The two continued, the rising tides of both their orgasms growing closer and closer. The booth was filled with the sounds of grunts and curses. Their moans sounded deep and primal, like two animals in heat, fucking desperately as if it were their last day on earth. The next contestant stood outside rubbing a growing wet spot between her legs and letting out her own soft gasps, eyes fixed on the booth's door. Throwing caution to the wind, she slid open the robe and stroked a finger along her folds, rubbing the pad of her thumb over her clit.

Things came to a crescendo for Ruby first and she let out a scream as she tumbled over the edge. Her pussy immediately became much wetter and clenched tighter than ever, and Jessika soon followed her down. She squeezed Ruby's well-padded ass tightly and moaned as she painted her insides with cum. She pulled out suddenly and shot a rope between Ruby's ass cheeks, before sitting down with a sigh. The two panted and looked at each other, cum oozing from Ruby's pussy.

Jessika stood up, "That was a good lay, you pass." she said curtly, walking back to her seat. She knew that she'd taken a risk in fucking a contestant without protection; if the woman actually won and became pregnant, the queen would be livid, and Jessika's head would roll. She hadn't been able to stop herself from giving in to temptation though and didn't have the heart to lie and fail this exceptional woman. She could only hope that Ruby lost in the next round.

Beaming with pride, Ruby stood as well and scooped up her robe, "Thank you!" she said and walked out the door. She didn't bother to slip it back on just yet, stretching her arms under the sun and feeling the crisp air hit her taut nipples. Semen running down her thigh, she smirked at the arousal and envy she saw in the faces of the onlookers. She strode towards the exit, still naked, her ass jiggling with every step.