Nyonika booked a auto and went to Nandu's hostel

Nyonika booked a auto and went to Nandu's hostel. She took her out to shop some basic necessities and then took her to Manik's flat. Manik was back to his room by now. 

He frowned as the door was opened but then Nandu hopping around like a bunny took over his tiredness of the day. He went and hugged his mom and Nandini . 

Nandini : Surprise Manii, i got a scholarship to take my coaching. Do you know they said If i study for 4 whole years with their basics I will also be able to clear my exams. 

Manik frowned at her and looked at Nyonika for answers. She nodded saying yes and he rolled his eyes at her. Manik was handling the coaching institutes pressure from last 1 year. he very well knew what it means. He was sure about one thing if not cracking the exams he is definitely gonna be more responsible and mature person who had taken a life lesson . He has learnt a lot about life. He had learned to handle pressure. At times he had a major mental breakdown but then he used to handle himself all alone. 

He wanted Nandini to do the same. She has this childishness towards life. She is innocent soul who doesn't know much about the cruel people and hardships in life. He wanted her to face her problems all by herself. 

Nyonika stayed with Manik for a month just to settle Nandu properly and make her easy going with everything. She took my promise to take care of her. 

The day when Nyonika went for Mumbai. Nandini came to his flat at evening and she hugged him tight.

Nandini : i missed you Manik, I missed you a lot. i hope you don't mind if i stay here.

manik hugged her back and said "Nandu off course i won't mind but dear I study late night, I will ruin your sleep jana. You know right its my peak time to prepare for competitive exams. I have my weekly tests going on, please forgive me if I don't give you much time. 

Nandini who had just started with her classes was completely clueless what pressure was he talking about

Nandini who had just started with her classes was completely clueless what pressure was he talking about. But very soon she too will face the same. They cuddled back to sleep together with lots of leg pulling's and bickering's. Nandini was unaware of the fact that she had already fallen for Manik . It was her love which was attracting her towards him. 

Very soon she will realize it and will confess her feelings for him.  Little did she know that her overprotective nature and over possessiveness with create a rift between them.  She will come across that bitter truth of her life which will turn her life upside down.

  She will come across that bitter truth of her life which will turn her life upside down

Done with the update guys.. 

How was the update guys ?

Very less comments and votes guys, i am sad. (writer pouts) 

What do you think will be the reason for their differences.

Did you expect this plot, seriously I was thinking of making them apart for 2 years and then meet but i thought that would be the most cliché one and predicted one. So this surprise . Hope you enjoyed it 

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha.