"Hey Ladies."

"Hello Adrein. Where's Marinette." I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders.

Emma gave Adrein the death stare. It was like she knew something.

"Emma can I speak to you?" Adrein asked.

"Sure." She responded.

Adrein grabbed Emma's arm with all his power. And they awkwardly walked away.

After a few minutes, Adrein came back,but without Emma.

"Kagami, I have confession to make. I have loved you from the start. I want us to be together. It's only appropriate. You look so pretty tonight." Adrein confessed.

I was flattered. It took me years to get over Adrein but I learned that he wasn't the one for me. How could he do this Marinette?

Then, he kissed me. I pushed him off of me. Marinette was behind us. She saw everything. She was on the verge of having a panic attack. She was about to leave, when Adrein stopped her. He kissed her. Marinette knew something was off. She grabbed a champagne and smashed it on Adrein's head.

Marinette's POV

"Felix! What the hell did you do to Adrein!" I yelled.

"You know him to well. My uncle was too weak to do the job. But I am the Monarch of Emotion. Little did you know, that I have been spying on you guys the whole day. I know that you re-created the peacock miraculous and that's why it took you so long to get ready. Little did you know, that I stole the miraculous afterwards." Felix said.

"I-I-"

Felix took off his tie revealing the miraculous.

"Duusu Spread My Feathers!" He yelled.

He transformed into Argos.

"Wrath may have failed, but Argos will prevail."

Argos creates a lunar eclipse. The ball room starts to collapse. The ceiling starts to fall piece by piece and all the guest start to run.

"Tikki Spots-"

Argos took my miraculous.

"What is wrong with you?" Kagami screamed.

Her mother was a guest at the party and she was crushed by a piece of the ceiling.

"Kagami, you are now free. Not a person can control you but yourself. You are a proud and free sentimonster."

"What do you mean?" Kagami asked.

"You're crazy,Felix. If she was really a sentimonster than why didn't she disappear when all the sentimonsters were killed?" I asked him.

"Because she's Emile's creation. Not even if the peacock miraculous ceased to exist would she disappear. Emile was one of the strongest peacock miraculous holders to every exist." Argos said.

Right before Chloé left, I handed her the keys to my scooter.

"If Emile even held the peacock miraculous, Adrein would have known. We all would have known." Kagami said.

"Perhaps, but Adrein was brainwashed. He didn't known what happened to him and he still doesn't know. He got into a car accident and the only person there who could have saved him, was Emile. She sacrificed all her power to save him, but couldn't retrieve some parts of his memory. So she created memories that never happened and reflection of Adrein that was the reflection of me." Argos said in a dejected voice.

A tear flowed down his eye. Kagami got her sword from out of nowhere and started to fight Argos.

"Tell me what happened to Adrein. Tell me what happened to my mother. Tell me what happened to my Emma. Let me tell you one thing. I'll never let you spread evil on this earth again. Even if it means murder. Never, never, never, never!" Kagami screamed.

Chloé's POV

I was driving down the road in Marinette's scooter with Juleka.

"Do balls usually go like this?" Juleka asked.

"Nope. I would pay in diamonds to have parties like that." I responded.

Suddenly, something stopped us on the road. It was a villian. It was Lila's mom had been akumatized. I lost control of Marinette's scooter and crashed.

"My name is Adorer. I have been given the power of Adoration. Don't play with me. I am the power. You can hand me your miraculous now."

"Pollen Buzz On!"

"Rooar Stripes On!"

We both transformed into Queen Bee and Purple Tigress and attacked her. Adorer grabs her whip and starts hitting us.

"What is your problem! You owe Marinette a new scooter." I said.

Adorer tried ti hit me with her whip but I dodged. I kicked her chest and grabbed her alliance and destroyed it.

Marinette's POV

I was so confused. Where was Adrein and Emma?

"You monster. How could you do this. I'll ask you one last time. Where is Adrein Agreste!" Kagami shouted.

She had Felix pinned to the ground with a sword to his heart.

"He's inside the moon and so is Emma." Argos said.

I grabbed another champagne bottle and smashed it on his head. He passed out. The ball room started to shake even more.

"We need to get out of here. Lonng Bring The Storm!" Kagami said. She transformed into Ryuko.

I grabbed my miraculous from Felix's hand.

"Tikki Spots On!"

I transformed into Ladybug.

"Ice Dragon!"Ryuko said.

            She transformed into an Ice Dragon and I went on her back as she flew towars the lunar eclipse

She transformed into an Ice Dragon and I went on her back as she flew towars the lunar eclipse. The Ice Dragon breathed on the moon causing it to turn into Ice. I used my sword to destroy the lunar eclipse. Adrein and Kagami both started fall over 30,000 feet in the air. The Ice Dragon caught them both and helped them land safely.