020 | it's been too long

Start from the beginning

"Anyway.. that's not happening," Jonah chuckled. "I mean, you do your own thing but I'm not being involved and I'm sure Val doesn't want to either.."

"Whatever," she sighed. "Do you know baby's gender- my baby, not yours, I already know yours like I said before."

"I don't know.. I might, I might not," he playfully shrugged. "Just gonna have to wait till tomorrow."

"I'm not asking for baby's gender," she rolled her eyes. "It's a yes or no answer so I can prepare myself for tomorrow."

"Val might, I don't know though," Jonah explained. "Is that answer okay?"

"I guess.."

"It's okay gorgeous," Jack slightly rocked her side to side. "We'll find out when we find out."

"But you leave on Monday," she frowned as she turned around in his arms. "And I'm impatient."

"It's okayy," he placed a kiss on her lips. "We can do a little reveal in Paris-"

"No. I'm not going Paris. I'm taking Lavy straight to London."

"I'm going straight to london," he jokingly mocked her. "We can do it whenever we meet up then, does that keep you happy?"

"Yes. And speaking of London, I'm going to go wait for you in the car," she kissed him. "And I'm gonna call Willow and make sure she's home when we're there cause I miss her."

"Okay," he returned the kiss. "I love you."

"I love you," she whispered in response.

Sharing one more kiss before they both unwrapped their arms from each other, Jack handing his car keys over to his girlfriend and watching her over his shoulder for a few seconds as she walked away from him before he turned back to his friends.

"I thought she was coming to Paris?" Jonah asked, slightly furrowing since from what he knew her, his own girlfriend and the other girls were going.

"She is, she's just.." Jack shook his head with a smile on his face. "She's gonna be there, the girls are still flying into Paris."

"Right, okay," he nodded. "I'm was just confused, thought she changed the plans without telling Val, cause I had heard nothing from her about anything changing."

"They're still coming, don't worry."

"Alright," Randy clapped his hands together as he walked o ver to the group. "Let's start this. We've got.. three hours to polish this set."

The five band members finally begun their rehearsals ahead of leaving for tour in just a few days time. And meanwhile outside sat in Jack's car with the aircon running, Adalyn had just gotten on a facetime with her friend over in London.

"How are you?" Willow asked, smiling at the girl on the other end of the call. "It's been forever since we've talked."

"I'm good," Adalyn returned the smile.

"What have you been up to?"

"Not much.. just spending a lot of time with Jack, and I've started therapy.."