Chapter 14 - The KING of team Plasma

N crashed his lips into yours, his aim was to show all his love and passion In a single kiss. It felt like heaven, N then squeezed your hand alittle that caused you to gasp bit allowing him to slip his tongue inside. The kiss went on for a good five minutes before N stopped for air.

"N-N, um I-" you were completely flushed. N simply chuckled, he then spoke up "(Y/n), I haven't been completely honest with you." He paused and looked you in the eyes. "You can tell me anything N," you said. 

"Come here," he pulled you by your wrist now you two were face to face. You were staring into N's eyes. "(Y/n), I'm the king of team Plasma." You backed away in fear, "W-what y-your joking right?" You asked.

"(Y/n), when have I ever joked with you," N said disappointedly. You were frozen in fear, 'Wait, if N's King of team Plasma isn't ye the one who wants me' you then scowled, thinking that your friendship and semi-romance was all to manipulate you.

"So what do you want from me huh," you said with scowl. "Hey, what's with the sudden anger hmm?" N said. You repeated "What do you want from me!" You yelled this time. N giggled once more and you couldn't help but find it adorable," Is it not obvious? I want to be your everything." "My everything?" You asked. "Yes, I want to be your forever partner, I want to be your rival, I want to be your hero all because I love you~" 

He then came up to you and seeing the cart stop you took this opportunity and kicked him where the sun don't shine and bolted out the door. " Heh, you have so much spunk~" N said to himself as two grunts came to the door to assist him. "So Lord N do we go after 'er?" A grunt asked. "No go to cold storage as planned, I'll deal with my love." He said as he watched you run.

"Heh, This is going to be interesting."

This was just a filler for the previous chapter lots more in the way x