20: "Together in death."

Start from the beginning

Next comes Caleb, silently screaming, you roll him off, your father next laughing. Marcus looks petrified as he comes down and Tris isn't having fun. Andrew comes down and makes a weird grunting noise, you realise the fall winded him. He bends over and tries to regain his breath, while Marcus throws up. Will is last, his quiet cry of pain only audible to you and him.

"You okay?" You ask him as you help him off the net. He nods, barely. Raising your voice and addressing everyone else. "Let's go." Making your way through corridors and halls you find a dark hall that leads to a door, but there is a guard. "Wait here." You whisper, running out and attacking the guard. Kicking his gun out his hands, you shove him. "Against the wall." He does as you say then you realise who it is. "Four? How are you awake?"

*Four pov*

God dam it. Someone has their gun pointed at my chest but it's too dark to see.

"Four? How are you awake?" the voice is female and sounds familiar but I still can't tell who.

"'Cus I'm smarter than you." I say. "And they need me." I smirk a little as she gets frustrated.

"Where are they controlling it from?"

"Why would I tell you?" I reply, trying to stay calm as I really panic. "It's not like you're going to shoot me."

"Why do people keep saying that?" She shoots my arm. "Just cus I'm a stiff or a girl means I can't possibly be cruel?" My screams fill the hall, I haven't even had a chance to see who it is when more people appear.

"Where are they controlling it from?" I don't answer, still screeching in pain.

"Y/n, did you really need to shoot him?" A man I don't know asks my attacker. I finally shut up and look up. Standing above me is Y/n, Tris, Will, Caleb Prior and two Abnegation men I recognise from the papers as Y/n and Tris' fathers along with Marcus.

"Y/n?" I ask weakly, still overcome by shock that the girl I love, shot me. She ignores me.

"Let's go. Get up Four."

"You want him to walk?" Caleb askes. "Are you insane?" Y/n moves towards Caleb, keeping her gun trained on me. Using her forearm to pin him by his neck to the wall she speaks lowly to him.

"Did I shoot him in the leg?" Caleb doesn't respond, he looks horrified. She presses harder on his neck. "Did I shoot him in the leg?"

"No." Caleb squeaks.

"No. Then he walks. Every minute we waste another Abnegation dies and another Dauntless becomes a murderer." She lets him go and turns back to me, roughly grabbing the arm she shot and dragging me up. "Show us the way Four." Everyone is looking at Y/n like she's an alien, and they aren't wrong. I can't recognise the girl I love aside from her looks. I lead her through the maze of tunnels and corridors until we reach some guards.

"That's it isn't it?" I nod. "That's where she's controlling it from." Everyone looks to the door.

"I've seen Jeanine go in there." Tris says, even she sounds scared to speak. Y/n's father walks over to her and takes her gun.

*Y/n pov*

"Like you said, there isn't a second to waste." I smile at Dad, thinking he means for me to go and shoot them. But instead he kisses the top of my head and smiles at me sadly. "I'll be with your mother now. I love you Y/n y/m/n y/l/n." Your face drops as you realise but it's too late.

"Dad, Dad. NO!" You scream after him.

"Thank you, for protecting Caleb and Beatrice." Andrew says. "Don't let your mother, you father, Natalie's and my sacrifices be in vain." Both you and Tris reach out for Andrew but he runs into the fight and shoots. Soon both your father and Tris' bodies slump to the floor. Rage fills you and you run shooting the last two men standing there. You cannot waste time weeping over the death of your father. You cannot break like you did when your mother died. At least they are all together now.

"They are together now. Together in death." You let a single tear spill. Then you kick open the doors.

1395 words.

A/n:

Omg i'm so sorry it took so long to come out. My computer crashed and i had to get it fixed but I'd lost all my work and I had the final parts to the book on there. Unfortunately it wasn't saved so I had to rewrite it all.

Anyways; now Four's back and Peter is coming! but... Y/n's a monster, Tris, Caleb and Y/n just became orphans. Dam this is looking bleak.

Well I hope y'all are enjoying it and I'm hoping to have the book done by the end of next week as there is only 12ish minutes left of the film. (Although this chapter was 1395 words and about 3 mins of the film but still).

There will be a sequel, and that is where the collab with @Esme_kittygirl shall be present!

Love yous,

Ocean xx