"You deleted my number? Aishh, we've been so close from awhile and suddenly you deleted me from your contacts?"

I clenched my phone because I recognized the voice very well "Jang hans-"

"it's jang joon woo for you" he said

"jang Hanseok please, quit your nasty, sweet act and be real" i said through gritted teeths

"I've always been real with you, when it comes to you I'm real"

"If you were real than you wouldn't have acted like a different person for attention and for your own benefits" i ended the call and blocked the number and walked inside the plaza.

Few days later.

"What the heck is this!?" cha young slammed the news paper on the desk, "Jang hanseok, the real chairman of babel group reveled the truth" i rolled my eyes "This guy is flexing the fact he is the chairman!" cha young yelled while vincenzo sipped he's tea "i have a surprise planed for you both specially so yeon" my eyes widened "huh?"

Next day.

Vincenzo brought popcorn and told us it's gonna get intresting after jang hanseok walks out in the stage. after awhile when jang hanseok walked out vincenzo started counting while I tasted a popcorn.

As he ended the counting suddenly a huge bucket of pigs blood poured on jang hanseok from top making everyone gasp in shock including me.

I snorted when suddenly jang hanseo caught my attention, he was laughing while covering he's mouth but as he turned around at our seats, we locked eyes, we both were laughing while looking around towards jang hanseok, finally he's glaze stooped at us, he smirked while glaring at vincenzo and cha young but after he noticed me he's smirk fell down while I was making a bubble out of bubble gum with cha young and vincenzo, I mouthed him that he looks good while covered in blood. He scoffed while glaring at me with a half smile, Few of he's bodyguards covered towel on him and took him away.

"Guys you go I'm coming" i said to vincenzo and cha young, they left as I walked towards jang hanseo, he walked towards me too. The hall become empty and only we two were there "Wow, that was epic" jang hanseo said while laughing "All credit goes to vincenzo, it was he's idea" i said while smiling "Well your mouthing words made it more hilarious" he said while smiling wildly "Ah, you saw that?"i asked while chuckling "my eyes were fixed on you the entire time so yea" i smiled "Go, help your brother before he becomes craz- ah, he already is" jang hanseo laughed while I admired how cute he looks while laughing.

It's probably the first time I've watched him laugh.

Vincenzo's pov.

"Come on officer, it's just a surprise from one friend to another" i sat beside vincenzo in the left while cha young sat on the right side. They all started talking while I sat back and started looking at my nails, when I looked up jang hanseok was staring at me with a evilsh smile, Aishh. That smile, I've never seen it before.

Our eyes locked and we kept staring at each other with a smirk on when suddenly jang hanseok fixed he's jacket "An italian scumbag, is pretending to be the hero of justice, to impress a girl? That's ridiculous." jang hanseok smirked like a jerk while finishing that sentence, he's glaze shifted from him to me. Vincenzo chuckled and said "A hero for justice, my ass" jang hanseok narrowed he's eyes while looking back at vincenzo "I'm just a scumbag who cleans up scum, i can never stand scumbags that-" vincenzo smirked
"-Stink more than me" jang hanseok bit he's inside cheek while forcing a smile.
"And about the part that I'm doing this to impress a girl, i don't need to do something to impress anyone, they get impressed by themselves just by me doing bare minimum" i smiled while looking at vincenzo as he turned towards me and smiled back.

Third person's pov.

Jang hanseo and jang hanseok both were jealous because of they way vincenzo and so yeon are being all smiley to each other. Jang hanseok wanted to rip he's smile off and make so yeon look only at him not any other men meanwhile, jang hanseo is wishing it was him instead of vincenzo.

Cha young was adoring vincenzo and so yeon. "May we leave now?" so yeon asked the officer while side eyeing jealous hanseok, he was glaring at her with pressed lips. The room was quite, the officer nodded, vincenzo said "Let's go, Ms. Kim" she smiled "sure, Mr. Cassano" jang hanseok clenched he's fist from under the table while forcing a smile and glaring at them.

Outside the investigation room

"Damn, that was an epic answer" she said while slapping vincenzo's arm as he smirked, "Have you seen everyone's face!?" cha young said while laughing.

"It'll be a memorable day for jang hanseok" vincenzo said while walking towards the elevator "It really will" she and cha young followed him to the elevator.