յ. 𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔇𝔬 𝔚𝔢 𝔄𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔊𝔢𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔰𝔱?

Start from the beginning

The man takes a time thinking what Johnny has said before speaking again. "How many of you are there?"

"Just us." Janette responds.

"We like to hit it alone. You meet so many awesome people in the youth hostels. Hey, speaking of awesome, that cape thing is killing it."

"Is there, like, a costume party here?"

"What have I done?! This is all my fault! You have to leave!" He hovers over Johnny and Janette. "Oh, no"

The man is probably having a life crisis.

Janette watches as a bunch of guests move to where they are, and is surprised by their appearance, they must be having a Halloween party or this is some sort of cosplay convention for monsters.

"Excuse me, one of your piranhas in the lake is very rude. He ate my sister-in-law"

"Be right with you." The man covers their mouth as he avoids others seeing the humans behind him.

"Mr. Dracula, we asked for a room with a view of the pool"

"The room's fine. We want to book a massage"

"I'll get back to you, Mr. Hydraberg"

"Dude, seriously, what's up? It's kind of funky to breathe under here" Johnny manages to take the hand off his mouth, but Janette just stares surprised at what seems to be a three head animal.

How do you even do that?

"Hey, Drac. How'd it go with Markus?"

In an instant, they were in what seemed to be a janitor closet.

"Ugh, could you tell me before you do that?" Janette complain, holding her head "I'm getting a migraine"

"Wow! This room's kind of small for a big castle. No bed, but check out these awesome dustpans they give you."

"Johnny, we are not sleeping here"

"Quiet, you fools! What weapons are you keeping in this container? Your pitchforks...?" The man takes Johnny's backpack and starts trashing it, he takes one of Johnny's clothes and sniffs.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" But he didn't listen to her.

"Oh! I can't breathe. It's killing me!"

"Yeah, definitely due for a fluff and fold"

"That thing should be burned" Janette watched as Johnny threw the cloth back on the backpack.

"What is this? A torture device? A secret mind controller!? You won't read my thoughts. I won't let you!"

"It's just music, relax" Janette catches the phone and hands it to Johnny.

"Here, try it" He puts his earphones on the man.

"Ohh! It's taking my soooooouuull!"

"I mean, that's a way to put it"

"What?! But it's a good jam! Don't be a grandpa"

"You need to go. No human has ever entered this castle and if someone should see you, the safety of the hotel, the sanctuary, no one would ever come again!"

"Aw yeah! Go for it! Ever come again! I love your Dracula voice"

"It's so over the top!"

The guy dressed like Dracula doesn't even acknowledge their comments, lost in his own words.

"And Markus... If he saw you, he would know that I lied"