The SVU Importantly Break

{Elliot's POV}

I go to Olivia's office and see that she's already gone and ready for the break. I am happy for the break like always but I started to think that there is something wrong that we don't know about. My phone notifications start to skyrocket then I get worried. I started to yell, "OLIVIA I NEED YOU TO ANSWER NOW!". I tried to called her so many time but she haven't answered me at all.  Just kept on calling her, still no answer. I started to think that she's on rest mode. "LOOK EVERYONE! THERE IS SOMETHING CRAZY GOING ON OUTSIDE! CALL MY OLD PARTNER!". Everyone started to look then started to yelled, "CALL HER NOW! WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT HER! OH NO! SHE'S ON BREAK! WE SEE PEOPLE RAPING AND WRITING HURTFUL WORDS ALL OVER THE PLACE!".

I told everyone to calm down and that I'll have to take care of the problem. I get my gun and handcuffs then had a few days conversation with them. I took all of them to jail. I started to yawn so many times. I tried to call my old partner but she didn't answered my phone again..

On that night...

{Olivia's POV}

I go lay back down for a bit then fell asleep for a while. I then got scared to the ringing of my phone. I didn't answered it then went right to sleep for another while. I felt so exhausted from my job that I love. Just been a while since I was able to rest and finally. I woke up and seen the sun coming up. I then want to go back to sleep to sleep in. I went back to sleep for a few more hours. The phone kept on ringing for a few hours I then shut the ringer off.

2 days later...

{Korey's POV}

I finish the show with rest of the band and got very insane on the guitar. I then see the fans getting pretty rowdy for the show. They all got so insane as well. I smiled for a while as I got insane on my favorite guitar with white, blue, and black. After the show I walked to my husband then kissed him. He then said, "Kor, I love you too. You did great onstage tonight. I love the shows so much. Break starts tomorrow. We can finally be together.". I then agreed and smiled at him.