[2] A Dark World

Art by scottcok/ngetestgan on twitter

Hello hello~

New chapter, very cool.

-

YOUR POV

"AAAAAAAAHHHGODIMSOSORRYAAAAHHHHMAMAAAAAAHAA-"

You continued to scream until everything faded away, it was just darkness now.

[ 2 minutes later ]

You woke up rubbing your head from the impact, your ass hurts like shit cause you landed on it.

It's a good thing your vital organs were fine, didn't want your insides to be spaghetti.

You tried standing up only to land on your ass again, after a few failures you managed to stay up without falling on your ass.

You finally took the time to check your surroundings, the sky was dark and the scenery was... Just concrete.

I mean you woke up near a tree so how did concrete get here!?

You shook your head, get a hold of it Y/N! Your stuck in some weird ass world and both Kris and Susie disappeared!

You looked down to see your outfit, the weight on you suddenly became heavier as soon as you woke up.

Your skin tone had change to a unusual one, you had a outfit you've never wore before.

You actually liked your outfit it was stylish to say the least, you could've won a pageant with this.

You had a gun holster on your waist but it looked like it was empty.

"So much for a gun holster, I could've started blasting.." You muttered frowning.

"Maybe Ill find a gun if I just walk around this... Damn place."

You started to wander around the place, it looked beautiful even if the sky was dark, felt like a fantasy world.

All you could hear was your footsteps and the wind blowing, it was quite peaceful for a closet.

'Is the objective to find chalk or something?'

You chuckled at your silly thoughts, you continued forward.

There was a candy like object on the floor.

Your crouched down to stare at it curiously.

[ DARK CANDY ]

[ TAKE IT? ]

[ YES] [NO]

You slightly gasped when you saw the weird box, it looked like a dialogue box from those games.

Nevertheless you chose the 'YES' option because you were curious.

The candy suddenly disappeared when you grabbed it, It went into your inventory..?

You looked up and down to see more weird UI's looks like your in a game like world now.

You stood up and threw your arms in the air.

"This closet is so cool!!" You shouted out loud, punching the poor air.

You let your arms swing around your sides as you finally put it down, you chuckled to yourself as you started to sprint forward, eager to see what's in this world.

Needless to say you had a fun time exploring, there was these weird eyeballs that shot.. Pellets at you. You took some damage but managed through, you stopped at a bridge with some eyeballs on the wall.