hey, doc look what i just found 7

It happened way too fast for his liking.

Bugs Bunny wasn't the type of toon to be caught unguarded, he was always one step ahead from everyone else. Especially in his own home.

It was a Saturday morning with no specific plans for the day other than watching movies with the Warners after making a big breakfast. They were watching Daffy Duck's Quackbusters, from 1988. Bugs wanted the kids to see other content as well, so they were planning to watch Back to the Future and Indiana Jones, much to Dot's delight.

"No, Dot. No one wants to know your opinion on whether or not Harrison Ford is a total snack." Wakko made a motion like he was about to puke while Dot shoved him on the shoulder. Yakko and Bugs simply laughed it off.

Then suddenly, three humans dressed in black from head to toe barged into his house. Bugs could have simply annoyed them all to death, Elmer the hunter could testify. But before he could act, he was hit on the head with a bat and shoved aside. The rabbit's vision was spinning, and the screams of the kids sounded like echoes in the distance. From the floor, he could make out the tiny forms of the children being shoved into toon proof bags, Bugs would recognize those anywhere.

"They should have been more aware of their surroundings last night." One of the figures laughed as he shoved Dot into the bags with her siblings.

"Get your hands off of me, you filthy son of a—" She yelled as she got stuffed inside the bag.

"I mean, we were watching from the bushes!"

"Never mind that." Another voice said, much deeper in tone. "These toons will make us rich! Richer than Disney! We'll make our own studio!"

"Let's take them back to the recording set. We'll hide them there and get them out of the movie lot at night." This time was a woman that spoke. "No one would suspect an employee! Not that anyone would miss these toons."

By that time, Bugs had already closed his eyes, being unable to keep them open. It gave him the appearance that he was unconscious, which wasn't true.

"What do we do with him?" The first one asked.

"Leave him. In that state, he won't do much." The man with the deeper voice said. "He's out cold."

"Should we be worried that he would go after us?" The woman asked. "I mean, we might have just critically wounded the mascot of the company."

"Nah! With the potential these kids have; Warner Company would wish they were the mascots! I already have planned their redesigns, from the clothing to the memories!" The man with the deep voice said. "They won't remember anything; we won't have to worry about repercussions."

Bugs stayed still as death.

Re... redesigns!?

Oh no.

"Let's go before someone sees us."

Bugs slowly opened his eyes to see the three kidnappers take with them the bag with the Warners inside. Through his blurry vision, he could see the kids fighting to open the bag, but it was useless. It was a toon proof bag; no one could hear them scream either.

He extended a hand towards them. "Kids..." He mumbled before he fell unconscious for real. The world around went black.

OOO

Bugs was sitting in the middle of a theater, but the seats around him were empty. The only exception was that on the front road he could see Plots and many executives sitting there with cash hungry smiles. The curtains of the stage opened and there were the Warners... but not them? Bugs gasped. Their designs were different. Their black coats were brown, Dot's flower was pink instead of yellow and her skirt was replaced by a dress. Wakko's red hat was gone, replaced by a Yankee's cap and his sweater was yellow. Yakko was wearing blue overalls instead of his slacks full of baloney.