hay doc look what i found 2

He took out the Warner Brothers (and the Warner Sister) from that prison they called home. They even hissed when they finally got out, covering their eyes. Bugs summoned sunglasses for the three of them. Such a long time in the dark, he should have known the sun would affect them. He helped them get down from the tower one by one.

"Alright, kids! Follow me, we're getting something to eat."

Yakko, Wakko and Dot timidly adjusted their glasses and followed the rabbit. They constantly looked over their shoulder, especially the older sibling, which was something Bugs noticed. The arrived to one of the studios sets where Daffy and Porky were filming together. Bugs motioned the kids to follow him to a table full of food. "Take your pick, kids. But be quiet about it, there is a film currently being shot." He motioned to the set.

The Warners nodded eagerly and quickly got plates and took their pick of food, Wakko being the one who served himself the most. They sat quietly in a corner and gobbled down the food. Bugs considered telling them to slow down, but let it slide for now. He was a bit freaked out on how Wakko seemed to swallow everything, even the plastic plate, without so much of chewing. He's seen some toons do it, but this kid? This kid took the cake, literary! He wasn't sure if it was because he was too hungry, or it was a toon characteristic of him. Maybe both.

He glanced behind and saw that shooting was done and Daffy and Porky were walking towards them. Bugs turned to the kids. "I'll be right back, kids. Stay here."

The Warners nodded and resumed eating. Bugs walked towards Daffy his boyfriend and Porky and met them halfway.

"Bugs. You were late for shooting." Daffy crossed his arms. "You're going to get fired, hopefully." He smirked

Bugs rolled his eyes. "Not in the mood, Daffy. I got a real problem right now." He motioned behind him and pointed where the kids were eating.

Porky's eyes widened. "Whowhowho who are they?"

"The Warner Brothers." Bugs simply replied.

"And the Warner Sister!" Dot supplied from her corner, but when the attention fell on them, she hid behind Yakko.

Daffy looked shocked. "Did you just say the Warner Brothers? As in, the company's name?"

Bugs nodded. "It's a long story, doc."

So, Bugs proceeded to tell them what he was doing and how he got into the water tower and what he found inside. Daffy and Porky looked horrified, any signs of humor in their faces totally gone. "...The executives put them in there." Bugs finished.

Daffy and Porky looked at each other, then at the kids sitting in the corner, then back at Bugs. "What do we do, then?"

"First, I'm taking them to Tweety and Granny's, see if they manage to get them to open up a little, they need a gentle hand at the moment. I can't really leave them here. Second, I'm going to go through the Warner Archives and find out more about the kids before taking the matter at hand to the upper management. I have a feeling those kids barely know enough of their own history."

Daffy frowned. "I haven't heard of a toon that was too zany to keep under control and those three," He pointed at the kids, who were still eating. "Don't seem too zany to me!"

"May-maybe-maybe they are broken. Tra-tr-traumatized." Porky shook his head.

"My thoughts exactly, Porky." Bugs sighed. "There's something else that might be related to that. Their toon powers are underdeveloped. If my guess is right, no one took the time to really teach them how to control themselves before being put in the tower. Hopefully, I'm wrong."