Chapter 4

Lucy's POV
{At The Guild}
Everyone was knocked out but I was the only one standing. I started to walk to my old apartment and I saw the land lady.She said that I had to pay the rent.I got out my wallet and payed her because this time I was ready.

I was proud of my self for being prepared this time.I went straight to my bed.I was soooo tired and I couldn't bare standing up.I got up and took a relaxing bath.

I got out of the bathroom and changed into my pjs.Before I went to bed I went to lock my door, window and anything that you can get in my house.

{Next Day}

I got up and changed.I started to walk to the guild.For some reason I felt like something is missing.When I got to the doors I opened them quietly so no one can notice me but I failed .

Everyone notice me and started to confront me.When they went back to there seats a certain pinky came up to me and shouted to me "hey blonde lets fight".

I was glad that someone finally asked me to fight me especially this one."Sure this will be fun" I said as I smirked at the pinky.

{Natsu's POV}

I was all fired up to fight her. I wanted to see if she is stronger then before.We went outside to fight and the whole guild came as well.I was ready to fight her but I saw someone I hadn't seen in a long time......

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha😈 cliffhanger!!!!
I was so bored so I decided to right this chapter and sorry that this one is short.Please vote and COMMENT!!!
Bye!!!