Chapter 5

{Previously}
Natsu's POV

I was ready to fight her but I saw someone I hadn't seen in a long time......

Igneel......"what..how...when...".A tear slipped out,I couldn't believe that he's here right in front of me....

{Lucy's POV}

As soon as the fight began I summoned the fire dragon, Igneel.(Yes she has all the keys of the dragons, and she's a Celestial dragon slayer, and a Celestial wizard)I knew that Igneel was his weakness because he hasn't seen him since he was a kid. I took the chance to hit him"Celestial dragon roar".

As soon as my roar touched him, he flew back to a tree.I told Igneel that he can go back if he wants to but he declined because he wants to see what will happen, and He was on my side.

Natsu got up and started to attacked me but I Dodged his attacks.He attacked me one more time but he left an opening.

"Celestial dragon iron fist".he went flying to the same tree but this time he was out cold.Everyone was surprised.Igneel was proud of me and said "I will be going now".We said our goodbyes and I started to walk away.

Nun of her guild mates said anything. As soon as she was out of sight everyone went to natsu.

{Erza's POV}

I was surprised at the out come of Lucy winning. I didn't think that she wasn't going to win because she's been training but I didn't think that she was this strong.

I was walking to the guild while taking Natsu.I would like to fight her one day.Now I can't believe that I'm saying this but I'm kinda scared of her, the one who used to be the sweetest girl.

{Grey's POV}

I couldn't believe that someone who used to be so sweet but a bit weak beat Natsu. It might of been that Natsu been crying the whole time about Lucy leaving and Lucy's been training ever since she left.

I was proud of Lucy at the same time scared of her.I think everyone was scared of her EVEN ERZA!!!! The fact that Lucy beast Natsu makes me laugh a little but we're talking about the new Lucy but if it was the old one I would be laugh so much.

At The Guild
{Natsu's POV}

I woke up in the infirmary room.I looked around and found lissana sitting there, when she notice me awake she jumped of her chair and went up to me."Are you ok?""Yea I'm ok".

I looked around my room one more time and I remember having a fight with Lucy.I wanted to see Lucy but she wasn't here...... I felt alone even though lissana was in here.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hoped you like this chapter.
*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*
I worked hard on this one and I'm sorry if this one is short~_~;
Thanks for reading my book
please vote and comment
Bye*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*