I turn off the lights and jump on the bed next to Ryder, cuddling with him. "Want to watch something?" He asks while running his fingers through my hair.

I hum, almost falling asleep. "If you fall asleep five minutes into the movie we won't watch anything."

"I'm up. I'm not sleeping." I rub my eyes, trying to stay away.

"Mhm, sure you are baby." He kisses my temple and turns on his laptop. He goes into his Netflix account and presses on Grown Ups.

"I was thinking." I speak up.

"Hm?"

"I think it has been long enough. We should make us official to others." His hand stills in my hair and very slowly he looks at me.

"Really?"

I nod. "Really."

He attacks me with kisses and I lay flat on my back as he climbs on top of me. I thread my fingers through his hair and he puts his hands on my hips, keeping me in place. 

His tongue slips into my mouth and I let out a quite moan. I tug on his hair and he groans. As things start to escalate banging is heard from the door. We pull away and I fix my clothes and hair.

"I don't want any babies to be made in there. Get out here you nasty teens." We hear uncle Ricky shout from the other side of the door. 

Ryder mutters some colorful words under his breath, but gets up. He extends a hand for me and helps me up, together we open the door.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to finally acknowledge me. Ryder, why don't you take Sophia out on a date? It's a boyfriend duty."

"I do take her out." Ry grumbles, still holding my hand.

"I meant outside, not in your bedroom. I'm sure she would appreciate it more."

He slams the door in his uncle's face. He leans his back on the door and flashes me a small smile. "What are your thoughts about a late night trip?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Want to try mine baby?" He offers the spoon and I eat the cookie and dough ice cream. I hum and a satisfied look takes over on his face.

"I have one more place to take you so finish your ice cream and we can go." We eat them fast and get back into the car. He drives for a little bit then stops at a familiar parking lot.

"Ry, I already have a tons of books." I tell him as we get out to walk inside the book store.

"I know, but there's no such ting as too much books." He grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers.

"Oh, it's so good to see you, dear. And you brought your girlfriend." The lady behind the cashier looks extremely happy to see me."

"She is your girlfriend now, right?" She tries to whisper to Ryder, but it doesn't work.

He let's out a low chuckle. "Yeah she is."

"Good, or else you would have had to listen me talking about how to make her your girlfriend. Anyway come and get me when you are ready." She waves us off.

Ryder drags me to the romance section and looks around. He grabs a book off the shelf and holds it in his hand. Then thinks twice about and grabs another one from the same book.

When he sees my confused expression he speaks, "So we can read it together, and this time I'll actually have a clue what and who you are talking about."

He does this a few other books and by the end he has seven book in his arms. Plus the ones for him.

The lady looks at us and has a knowing smile on her face. 

Though why? I have no idea.

I'm about to take out some money when Ryder hands her his card. I pout a little and turn to him. His eyes slide down to my lips and they darken.

He quickly packs the books into a bag and grabs my hand after we both said goodnight to the women.

We get in the car and before I could put my seatbelt on he grabs my face and kisses me. "You were pouting. The most adorable thing I have ever seen."

I pull back knowing we still had to get home.

He lets out a frustrated sigh but start the engine anyway. We get back to his uncle's place and we quickly take a shower.

Separately.

I change back into his sweatpants and a t-shirt and lay on the bed.

Ryder gets out of the shower too and lays on top of me. I give a kiss on his forehead and start running my fingers through his hair.

"Goodnight Ryder."

He kisses me on the lips and lays his head back on my chest.

"Goodnight baby."

Word count:1215

Hii! Sorry for taking so long.

And OH MY GOD! I hit 1.3k view.

Thank you so much for everyone!

Pleas vote and comment.

Have an amazing day!