24

I wake up to a heavy thing on me

I wake up to a heavy thing on me. I open my eyes and see Ryder sleeping soundly on me. I rake my fingers through his hair and he hums in satisfaction.

I try to pry him off of me to go to the bathroom, but he's heavy. "Ryder."

"Hm?" He nuzzles his face into my boobs.

"I need to pee, please let me go." With an annoyed huff he pushes himself off of me. "You have ten minute. If you're not back by then, you're getting punished."

I roll my eyes and stand on my legs. Big mistake.

My legs give out and I almost collapse on the floor when a hand shoots out and holds me up. "Jesus, was I too rough last night? I'm so sorry, baby." Ryder kisses my temple and helps me to the bathroom.

When I'm done with my business and washed my hands Ry helps me into the water filled bathtub. He gets in behind, cleaning me.

He puts a little shampoo into his palm then massages my scalp with it. When he rinsed it out he puts conditioner in, not on the top though.

He's learning.

While he waits a few minutes to leave it in he covers my body with soap then washes it off. Ry gets the conditioner out with warm water.

He picks me up only to step in the shower and get the remaining off. He puts a towel around me and it's warm. I realize he left it on the heater.

He hands me my tooth brush and we brush our teeth. He pick me up again and puts me on the bed. He dries me off then dresses me in his shirt and a pantie, no pants.

Ryder gets the hair dryer and a brush. I sit, so my back is facing him and he starts drying my hair. I touch it to make sure it's completely dry and he brushes it out from the bottom to the top then braids it.

He presses a kiss to my hair. "I'll be right back. Rest until then, baby." I give him a kiss on the mouth and he climb out my window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My window opens and my boyfriend climbs in. He undresses only to his boxers and snuggles in beside me.

He hands me a bag and I see all my favorite snack. i throw my arms around him.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you." He puts on Netflix and we watch a random series on it. I cuddle up to him and he holds me close to him.

We're startled by a knock on my door. Ryder goes into my bathroom and locks it.

I get up with a little struggle and open the door. Johnny stands there. He gives me an awkward smile.

He steps in without my permission and looks at me. "Can we talk?"

"Well, you already made yourself comfortable in my room so I can't really deny."

He's sitting on my desk chair, looking deep in thoughts. "Jonathan?" His head snaps up.

"Right, sorry." He clears his throat. "So about yesterday. What grandma said was true and I'm sorry. I totally forgot your birthday and didn't get you anything on it then I did that yesterday when you got me a perfect gift."

"I called grandma earlier to ask her if I could have it back, but she didn't pick it up for me. So if you could do that for me I'd be thankful." He looks at my bed and sees my treats.

"Oh, where did you get those sweets? Can I have one?"

I stand in front of my bed. "So let me get this clear. You barged into my room on a weekend at nine to admit that you were an asshole, only for you to be a bigger asshole by asking me to call abuela and get your gift back? The same gift you humiliated me with because it wasn't expensive enough then change the subject to my candies and if you could have one?"

"Yes?"

"Well, dear brother. My answer is no, for both of your question. Now get out of my room."

"Look-"

"I said out." I hold the door open and shut it when he finally leaves. Ryder wraps his arms around me from behind.

"You did good, baby." he kisses one of the hickeys on my neck after moving the shirt a little aside.

A phone goes off and Ryder groans. "Everything okay?"

He shakes his head. "They fucked something up. I need to go in." He looks at me.

"I don't want to leave you here."

"Ryder, there's not a lot of things to do in these kind of situations." I tell him and sit down since my legs can't bear it.

"You can always come with me."

"No, no way I can do a day with these legs." He gives me puppy eyes.

"No, no and no. Absolutely n-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate you." I say while walking into his company.

"No you don't." He opens the door for me and find employers rushing everywhere. We step inside the elevator and it brings us to the top floor. Ms King is behind her desk.

A smile takes over her face when she sees me. "Good morning miss. Would you like a coffee or something?"

"Scared." Ryder mutters under his breath and I elbow him in the ribs. I return the smile.

"No, thank you though." She nods and goes back to her work.

Ry sits in his chair and taps his lap for me to sit on it. I do and he hugs me to him. "Ryder?"

"Hm?"

"I noticed only males are working. Where did all the female workers go?" He lifts his head up and kisses me on the lips.

"I fired them."

I pull away and look at him like he's crazy. "You what?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I didn't like that a lot of them had a crush on their boss while he's obviously taken so I fired them. Except Ms King, you liked her so I let her stay."

I'm speechless. He fired all of them because of me. I think this man is starting to reach my standards.

Uncle Ricky bursts through the door. "You fucker! Why didn't you tell me that my niece-in-law is here?"

"Get out Ricardo."

"Fuck you. Sophia, my dear, I'm so sorry you have to put up with his attitude."

"Don't worry, I'm used to it." Ryder glares at me and Ricky smiles.

"So I was thinking. How about a take you two out for lunch?" Ricky asks.

"Sure." I reply, smiling. Ryder grunts and shakes his head. I send him a look and he shuts up immediately.

"Great! How about, like in 20 minutes?"

"That works for me." I look at Ryder and he sighs.

"Works for me too." He grumbles.

Hey! Sorry for being inactive in both of the stories, but I'm struggling with school. I'd really appreciate it if you could leave some comments and vote so I know you guys like the story.
Have a great day!