Only thing keeping him in capital was her, he didn't know if he could bear to part from her.

As for Jaehaera, he noticed she enjoyed staying in capital, he imagened it was far better for her than being in Caterly Rock with her drunk of father.

' You know it's quite a relief to see you, ' Aemond confessed with a small smile, ' Especially after the night I had with my family. '

' I'm glad I was not invited there. I instead spent my evening at prayer in sept ' Jaehaera told him in a calm tone.

' And I assume you were praying to be back home? ' Aegon asked in amusement as Jaehaera started to walk past him.

' Home? ' Jaehaera asked, a confused look on her face.

' Casterly Rock of course, ' Aegon answered back in an obvious tone.

' I haven't been there in over a year. I always hated Rock. Everyone always sees beauty and light, but I only see darkness, '  Jaehaera told Aegon in a calm tone, ' That place is not my home. '

' What about your father, Aegon ex King ' Aegon asked in a taunting tone.

It was no secret for him that Jaehaera resented her father for treatment of her mother, and partly blamed him for deaths of her brothers and mother, but it was no secret for him that she blamed his family for their tragic deaths also, he know it was the main thing stopping her in finally accepting his offer to marry him and run away with him.

' Don't make me explain my life story again ' Jaehaera complained in an annoyed tone.

' Damn your father and mine then, I can be your family ' Aegon told her as he began to smile, ' And Viserys. He loves you very much, but I on the other hand, love you in a different way. '

Jaehaera's smile soon faded as she realized what Aegon was getting at, 'Stop!' And before Aegon could say anything, she walked away from him and into the courtyard.

' Stop telling me to stop, Jaehaera. I love you. I truly do. More than anyone else. I want to marry you ' Aegon confessed as he followed after her.

Soon enough, Jaehaera stopped walking and turned to face him as Aegon walked over to her. He cupped her face in his hands and had stared down at her with a huge smile on his face, ' I want to make you my '  he paused, leaning over her, ' Will you have me? '

' No, ' Jaehaera said, tears soon beginning to form in her eyes.

' What do you mean, no? ' Aegon asked with a look of disbelief, ' I thought you loved me? '

' I do, but marrying you would be insult to memory of my mother and brothers '  Jaehaera confessed as she looked up at him with a saddened look ' And your mother and father surely wouldn't be happy with you marrying me, daughter of usurper king and breaking your engagement with Princess Alicent '.

' I do not care what my parents think. I can do whatever I want. I'm future Lord of Dragonstone. ' Aegon retorted as he scoffed loudly, ' I can marry who the hell I want. '

' You are just a lovesick fool who believes that everything you wish for will come true, when it will not, ' Jaehaera admitted making Aegon frown, ' I won't marry you. Knowing what it would mean and all the consequences we would all face. '

' What do you even mean? ' Aegon asked, watching as Jaehaera teared up once again.

' I'm sorry, I just...can't marry you, ' Jaehaera told him before turning around.

Aegon had tried calling out for her, but Jaehaera ignored him and ran off before he could catch her.

~

Daemon was the first to arrive at Rhaena's injured body, after he saw her fall from her horse during her race with Lady Sara, Daeron and Rhaenyera arriving soon after.

' Rhaena! ' Daemon called out worriedly, seeing how his daughter seemed to be unable to move, ' Can you move, my love? '

Daemon placed a hand on his daughter's back, beginning to cry when she didn't give a response. His daughter was alive, but she was unable to speak nor move.

' Oh, not you too ' He whispered.

His wife knelt beside him, beginning to sob as well at the sight of Rhaena.

' Help me to carry her inside ' Daeron insisted, looking up at Daemon.

Later on that night, Daemon was standing a few feet in front of his daughter's body, where Rhaenyera knelt beside her.

Daeron walked over to him, ' They say... ' Daeron trailed off, ' They say her back is broken. '

' Will she live? ' Daemon asked hopefully.

Daeron remained silent and shook his head.

~

In sept, Rhaena's corpse laid upon the altar as she prepared to have her burial on Dragonstone instead of Hightower.

Tears threatened to spill from Daemon's eyes as he pressed a kiss to his daughter's forehead, just before stepping away.

He turned his head, only to lock eyes on Daeron.

Rhaenyra stood a few feet behind Daemon alongside Baela, the two of them glaring at Daeron hatefully.

Daeron let out a shaky breath, beginning to reach his hand out toward her ' Rhaeynera, Daemon I am so sorry '

' It's yours and that whore of yours fault, you will boath die screaming ' Baela said.

' It's not anyone's fault, it was acident, I was with your father entire time ' Daeron began to say only to be stoped by Daemon.

' Sara wasn't. She was the one riding against her. She did it on purpose. '

Baela stared at Daeron closely, on the verge of breaking down. ' Get out Daeron! ' she demande ' I don't want you in my sight ever again and if you are, I shall kill you myself. '

Daeron remained silent and his lips parted, trying to form the right words to say to her.

' I said, get out! ' Baela roared out as she yelled out, beginning to shove him on his chest.

Daeron stumbled back and stared at Baela in disbelief. She glared at him, a look on her face that could kill.

He sighed in defeat, knowing he'd have no choice but to agree. He solemnly nodded his head, just before finally leaving the room.

As she watched him go, Baela began to sob once more, her husband Luke quick to comfort her.

...