The second part of the race

Start from the beginning

'' HAHAHAHAHA HE REALLY DOESN'T CEASE TO AMAZE ME HAHAHAHA.'' Nezu cackled loudly from his office as he watched it. He expected Izuku to do something to show he was a team player and here to stay, But Nezu would have never expected this. Nezu had expected Izuku to destroy all the Zero pointers, But that might have backfired as even he wasn't sure what reaction the world would give if Izuku transformed into a large dragon. This however was more than acceptable, and more than enjoyable. 

'' RAVEN RAVEN YOU GOTTA SEND HIM AN INVITE,'' Kai screamed as she repeatedly smacked her husband on the shoulder. He just gave a chuckle as he agreed. He was 100% going to send an invitation to have this Midoriya intern with him. He was planning it the second he heard Izuku was a dragon, That was something he just couldn't let go of.'' Let's just keep watching and you keep eating.'' Raven told his wife who had already stopped looking at him and stuffed her mouth with some chicken. Cause Izuku had started cracking his back and showed he was fine. before he started jogging toward the finish line.

'' Here let's do this.'' Monoma said as they came to the second part.'' we need to get our class over as fast as possible.'' He wanted to say more but Mei started laughing. She had stuck with the group of Hitoshi and used all the defeated robots to quickly craft something together.'' HAHAHAHA PERFECT.'' Mei lifted what seemed like shoulder cannon up, She aimed it right at the first pillar that they wanted to use and fired the cannon. It shot over and penetrated the other wall. Before it then spread open and created a quick path.

'' QUICK BUILDO BRIDGE, PERFECT FOR ANY OFFICE THAT IS HELD HOSTAGE OR ON FIRE, CAN CREATE BRIDGES IN UNDER 5 SECONDS FOR BUILDINGS 100 METERS APART,'' Mei screamed as she ran to the middle and began jumping, giving a sort of show to everyone but most importantly the drones in the air. But it still allowed the group to pass the second part without any issues.'' Sorry but Hero classes have to win.'' Monoma said as he bumped into Mina. they were the last of the class thus he used her acid to melt the edges of the bridge causing it to fall loose 

They then started to run as a group forward once more, aiming to pass together as a class and show that they were worthy of being heroes. Izuku had already passed, by the time the other reached the third event.'' what the fuck happened here.'' Rumi said in shock, It looked like a bombardment went off. There were just holes and turn out pieces of dirt, But it allowed everyone else to pass it without effort, It was just an extra piece of the area they had to run over. All the while Izuku stood waiting alone, surrounded by people booing him.

It took a couple of minutes but in the end. nearly all 45 of them passed, Three of them just missed the mark, Those being Aoyama. He came in 45th. Mineta who came 44th, which was just at the cut-off point, and Toru who came 43rd, Sadly only 42 people were able to pass to the next part so they were forced to sit the next part out. It annoyed both Toru and Mineta greatly for different reasons. While Toru just wanted to show her stuff and show why she made it into UA. Mineta was mad he couldn't show his stuff to more ladies.

Aoyama on the other hand didnt care, He believed he had a better shot next time, and he shined brightly enough to make those worthy of his attention notice him.'' Well done students, Each of you gave it your all and you made it to the next part.'' Vlad started speaking to them, giving each of them a small run down of what the next event was so that they could plan accordingly.'' OH MAN, THAT WAS SOMETHING WASNT IT? NOW WILL THE DRAGON BORN STAY IN THE LEAD OR WILL A MIGHTY PRINCE SLAY THE BEAST?'' 

Vlad shook his head wondering if even Present Mic was understanding the shit he said. It sounded cool but it had no real meaning whatsoever.'' Ignore him. Oke the next event is cavalry battles. Each of you will be able to team up in groups ranging from 2 to 4 people. One of you must be a rider, meaning you sit on top of the rest of your teammates, This person must not touch the floor if they do you are out of the game. Now how to play.''

Each of you based on how you scored in the race has received points, So 42th which was Komori, has 5 points. 41st which was Shiosaki had 10, 40th which was Kaibara had 15, this goes on till the top which was Midoriya, Who instead of giving the points 210 has gotten 10 million points, Each of your points gets counted up together, So Shiosaki teams up with Komori and Kaibara that would be 30 points. the 16 people with the highest scores will get on to the next and final stage.'' This made it clear to everyone that even if they liked Izuku.

He was now their prey. They needed his points, But unlike most who would be scared or at least a little shocked at the pure instinct to kill that was shot in his direction, Izuku was unphased. He was not even slightly worried and he was just coming up with a game strategy. He went to think about who he could count on and how he could use them to his benefit.'' You all have 15 minutes to come up with a team. Anyone left over will be forced into a team together.'' Vlad King explained before letting them go.

People quickly started teaming up with the people they knew.'' Hey, broth.'' No, fuck you.'' Hitoshi quickly said as he walked away from Izuku, He loved his brother but he sure as hell wasn't gonna join him in being a target. Even the girls Izuku were sure were madly in love with him, walked away, It was just not worth the risk and they dipped. But then his pinked-haired savior came.'' US TOGETHER?'' Mei asked roughly. It wasn't a question as she had already joined him now, But Izuku still nodded.'' Sure Hatsume, Now we just need to get a bit more.''

Mei just whistled at Nejire and beckoned her to come over which she did.'' Team with us we totally gonna win.'' Nejire just shrugged before joining them. Izuku smirked, He already had a good team, He just needed to find someone to perfect the combination.'' Got room for one more?'' Uraraka shyly asked with Izuku smiling brightly.'' Oh, hell yea you will do perfectly.'' It got Ochaco to blush brightly not having been expecting those words, But she had a smile on her face, The smile was quickly shared in the group as Izuku began explaining his idea to his team