The Journey Begins

Começar do início

Then we scrambled the letters of fearless and we added Im to the pool of letters, making some fun notes here and there until we stopped at a certain set of letters.

"Le Sserafim," I muttered. I smiled and looked at the other members.

"Eeeek! I like it!" Yunjin squealed.

"It's cool!" Sakura gasped.

"It's unique and awesome at the same time," Eunchae giggled.

"Le Sserafim? I agree," Chaewon nodded.

"Then, I should call you Le Sserafim then?" CEO asked and we nodded. The CEO smiled and wrote our group name on a piece of paper.

"Now that we established your name, let's talk about your debut-"

We talked for hours putting words together to make our debut song. While everyone was helping and giving suggestions, we managed to make a draft of the song titled "Fearless".

After we finish that meeting, we are then introduced to our manager who will handle our schedules.

We then are ordered to go to our old dorms to pack up since me and my new members will go to a new dorm that will make us live together.

Yes, we are new in this world we are stepping into, but shyness has no place in this world. It is either you take the first step or let the opportunity pass up on you. Every moment is an opportunity to meet and greet someone.

I'm not a well social butterfly, but I know that these members are picked not only because of their talents, it is also because of their attitudes.

I went inside my soon-to-be old dorm and I reminisced about the moments that I would go here to sleep, play, dance, and my 'me' time.

I placed all of the items inside my suitcase and one by one, the excitement inside of me grew, the determination to do well, for me, for the fans, and most importantly, for my family.

Clothes, products, and letters of encouragement. I gathered it all inside my suitcase. I pulled the zipper until it reached the other end.

I breathed and calmed down my fast-beating heart. I then broke down in tears, not because I was sad, but because I was happy. All the hard work, time, criticisms, and loneliness, are all worth it.

To make it to this stage, I'm sure that I will make this opportunity one that will change my life.

__________

A few months have passed, debut date has been set. We are currently practicing our choreography. Honestly, I'm scared that I will not do enough, but with the member's help, I know I will overcome this small hurdle in my future career as an idol.

"Good job everyone! That's it for today," our choreographer said. I and the other girls cheered and we thanked her for teaching us.

Our choreographer then exited the dance room and as soon as the door closed, my legs immediately wobbled which made me strike the floor quite hard.

"Kazuha! Are you okay?" Chaewon rushed to me first.

"Y-yeah, I'm just tired," I said.

"Tell me about it, our dance is something else alright," Sakura sat beside me and massaged my legs.

"I agree with unnie here, but it's fun so yeah," Eunchae smiled.

"Wait, did you eat breakfast Zuha?" Yunjin asked. I shyly shook my head making Chaewon groan.

"Aish, you know how hard our dance is. Always eat breakfast, everyone," Chaewon said.