"Yes but I'm taken already so I don't want you"

It was hard arguing with Erin. Its even harder to argue with her when she's drunk. All I see now was the sigh of defeat of the boy sitting next to Wisteria.

"Kai, why aren't you drinking? You're not living with your mom anymore, I'm sure she won't mind it now"

"Because your a dumb bitch that won't get home safely"

-

I ended up convincing Kai to drink and we all ended up drunk.

My mind was all over the place. The two boys who had dinner with us were sitting next to each other, watching to make sure none of their partners got hurt or did anything stupid.

"Oh my god! We should go to the beach like we were supposed to! We can get boys to stare at us, eat ice cream, and get boys to stare at us, at eat ice cream.." Erin kept repeating it for a while two minutes before George stopped her from continuing. "You're no fun"

"Yes but we get it, you want boys to stare at you and eat ice cream"

"Do you really just accept that Erin wants to be a whore even if she's married?" Clay asked his friend.

"She wanted to spend her twenties having men stare at her boobs and ass because it makes her feel confident. I got with her at 14 so now I'm just letting the whore phase pass before she actually starts acting like my wife"

"You're not scared she'll cheat on you?" Kai asked him, sipping their drink loudly.

"Nope. When she was in high school, before dating me, she had this huge crush on a guy that didn't like her back but she's had a crush on him since they were in middle school. When she was like a week into dating me, that guy didn't know she was taken and had asked her out. My ego was so boosted when she rejected him and chose the british kid that got rejected by half the girls in sophomore year instead of the tall, blonde, rich guy" George explained proudly, telling the story that made him put all his trust into Erin. "And that's when you know she's never leaving you. That man was rich and handsome and she chose me!"

George was always the sarcastic type every time I heard him on the phone while being in the room with Erin. But hearing him talk now, he sounded like such a nerd talking so passionately about Erin. They both loved each other so much that it causes me pain.

"I just know Wisteria could easily get kidnapped because she goes with anyone that is nice to her and it scares me. I have to keep a close eye on her because she's literally like a toddler that you can lure away from it's parent with candy and in Wisteria's case, cotton candy and ice cream" Clay added to the conversation.

"DID SOMEONE SAY COTTON CANDY AND ICE CREAM?? WHERE IS IT??" Wisteria jumps excitedly, thinking that there was literally cotton candy and ice cream somewhere.

"Okay, I think we're done for the night. I need to take care of my drunk girlfriend and soon to be hung over tomorrow so thank you guys for the dinner, nice to see you Daphne and nice meeting you Kai. We'll be going now" Clay holds Wisteria, supporting her waist to stand and walk properly as they both walk to the front door.

"I'm sleepy now" Erin yawns. She ends up crawling on top of George and snuggling into him on the couch, leaving him unable to move from his spot.

"I think we'll be going now too. Thanks for the dinner!" I got my bag and waited for Kai to prepare to leave already.

"Okay, I know I should be saying good bye and opening the door for the guests but can you guys please close the door on your way out? I swear, I'm going to be here the entire night now"