UNTIL FOREVER FALLS APART

.ೃ࿔*:・✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.ೃ࿔*:・✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.ೃ࿔*:・✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷IF THE TIDE TAKES CALIFORNIAˏˋ°•*⁀➷

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚IM SO GLAD I GOT TO HOLD YA'˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Feeling the cool blanket of the ocean covering her feet was where Eleanor Velaryon felt most at peace

Feeling the cool blanket of the ocean covering her feet was where Eleanor Velaryon felt most at peace. She had been raised in a world filled with fire and dragons, but the girl yearned for the waves - it's peaceful beauty was what drew her in. It was no surprise to find the young girl of 9 suns with her toes melting into the sand as she let the specks of sea salt and water dance across her freckled nose.

Her brothers, Jacaerys the older and Lucerys the younger, danced in a battle with wooden sticks instead of swords closely behind her. The family was close, closer than many and lucky enough to actually enjoy each others company. It was often that their uncles, Aegon and Aemond, and their aunt Helaena would join them too, today however the two families remained seperate.

"What is it you're thinking about?" The girls mother, Rhaenyra had been watching over her children. She had passed by her two sons with a chuckle before joining her daughter in hiking up her dress slightly and wading her bare feet into the cold water. "Why should you assume I am thinking about anything?" Eleanor remained stagnant with her eyes closed, enjoying the breeze on her delicate features. "You always come out here to think. I know by now that there is something on your mind." There had been occasions when Rhaenyra had caught her daughter sneaking to the beach in the night, the girl always claiming the same thing; 'I just wish to clear my head'.

Sighing deeply, Eleanor finally opened her eyes, the blue iris' reflecting the crashing water in front of her like a pearl. Meeting her mothers gaze she scrunched up her features. "Uncle Aemond told me something curious last night. He said that Aegon and Heleana were to marry, is that true?"

"Yes, I believe it is."

"Do they love each other?"

The girls mother smiled at her daughters innocence. "Their marriage is beneficial to their family. Unfortunately not everybody has the privilege of marrying the person they love."