Chapter 4

Cameron
I wake up on Sunday morning really happy. I lay in my bed for a bit and watch some vine videos. I check Instagram, snapchat some people, comment to people on Twitter and do all that. I walk to my bathroom and do all my normal hygiene stuff. I run down the stairs smelling bacon.

"It's smells like heaven down here!" I say as my mom gives me a plate of bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. "So Cameron, what are you doing today?" My sister asks me coming down the stairs looking like a zombie. "Uh, I'm taking Jordyn on a date." I say and I can feel the hotness rising up in my cheeks. "Ooohh so your who Jordyn likes huh? Wow!" My sister says with a smirk on her face. "Yup, and I like her too!" I say.

I check my phone again before getting in my car and going to the gym, and see I got a text from Nash.

Nash:
*hey bro, wanna hang out out and play baseball with me and Grayson?*

Cameron:
*sry dude! I'm going on a date;)*

Nash:
*nice man! Who's the lucky girl*

Cameron:
*shes hot, she's funny, she's fit, brown hair, amazing brown eyes, and the perfect girl*

Nash:
*JORDYN!!!!*

Cameron:
*;)*

Nash:
*nice dude, well text me tonight after the date...or tomorrow morning if you know what I mean;)*

Cameron:
*gross, man! That's not going to happen until I'm like 20!!*

Nash:
*you never know!*

I start laughing at my phone. Nash has a funny sense of humor but also a nasty one. I put my phone down and start my car.

Jordyn•
I called Zoe and Bella and asked them if they could come and help me pick out an outfit at the mall. They both said yes which is great. I run to my bathroom and put on some mascara, blush and pink lip gloss. I put my hair in a messy pony tail and put on some black leggings and a teal colored crop top that said "make me" in black lettering, and head out the door.

I meet Zoe and Bella at the mall and we go to Aeropostale. I've been loving that store since I've moved here. "So who's the lucky guy?!" Bella says to me. I laugh a little and tell them that Cameron was the lucky one. "Aww!! You guys are so perfect for each other." Zoe says as she holds up a flowy pale blue dress. I shake my head no and she puts the dress back on the rack and keeps looking. "Where's he taking you?" Bella asks. "Uh I don't know, he told me it was a surprise." I said and continue to look for an outfit. "I found something!" I yelled. I held up a black flowy skater skirt with a cream cropped sweater and some white converse. "That's a perfect choice!!" Bella says and we go to pay for the outfit.

Once I get home I run up stairs and take a shower. Then I paint my nails white. While I'm waiting for them to dry I watch some Netflix. Once my nails dry I go and do my hair and makeup. My makeup was just simply foundation with a little bit of concealer, then a small winged eye liner then I add some mascara, and a little bit of rosy red blush. Next I put on some red lipstick. I put on my outfit and do my hair. I use my curling wand and put some small curls in my hair. Then I grab my phone and my purse, and wait in the living room for Cameron.

Cameron
When I get home from the gym I hop in the shower and do my hair. All I do is run my hands through it and it's perfect. Earlier today Nash and I went to the mall and I bought some khaki shorts and a navy blue shirt and some white vans. I bring my leather jacket just in case it gets cold. I quickly drive to the park and set up Jordyn and I's picnic. She doesn't know what we are doing since I said it was a surprise. I put the basket down filled with chocolate covered strawberries and more chocolate that my mom makes homemade. There's also a salad, turkey rolls, and some bread. I set up two candles in the middle of the plaid picnic blanket. I text Jordan and ask her she is ready to go.

Cameron:
*hey you ready?*

Jordyn<3:
*yes and I'm super excited! Where are you taking me?*
Cameron:
*i can't tell you! It's a surprise!! How many times have I had to say that!*
Jordyn<3:
*ugh! I'm ready btw:)*
Cameron:
*Awesome, be there in a few!*

Jordyn•
The door bell rings and I look outside my window and she Cameron standing out side my door with something behind his back. He's wearing this super hot navy blue shirt which is fitted so you can see his biceps perfectly. "Hey!" I said as I open the door. "Hi!" He says and comes in the gives me a kiss on my cheek. I blush a little and he pulls what he's been hiding behind his back. "Aw Cameron they are beautiful! I say to him as he hands me a bouquet of red roses. "No problem!" He says. "Bye mom, bye Grayson." I tell to them. "Bye sweetie have fun!" My mom says back. "Bye Jordyn! Cam!!! Take care of my sister. Remember drive 10 and 2, both eyes on the rode, be back by 10:00 and no-" "I think we got it man!" Cameron says interrupting Grayson as he lays ground rules which I know Cameron probably won't follow because he knows Grayson is just messing with him. "Haha, bye love birds have fun!" Grayson says as he sit back down on the couch. Cameron and I leave the house and hop in his car.

"So where are you taking me?" I say curiously. "It's a surprise!!" Cameron laughs. "So for our next date I won't surprise you since you can't be patient!" He says. "Our next date?" I say. "Well of course, your gonna love this one!" He says excitedly as we turn into the parks parking lot. "The park?" I say to him.

Cameron• "The park?" She says to me. "The park!" I say to her. I turn of the car and run jog over to her side and open the door for her. She thanks me and I intertwine our fingers and we walk over to where my little set up is.
"Oh Cameron, this is so cute!" Jordyn says to me as she lets go of my hand and sits down and the blanket. "Thanks, the chocolate is homemade. The one on the chocolate strawberries and the little bars." I says to her and she looks up at me. "Chocolate strawberries?!?!" She says to me really excitedly. "Yup! I helped my mom make them. They are so good."

Jordyn
Cameron and I start packing everything up after about 2 hours of taking, flirting, and eating. "Where should I put this?" I say to Cameron as I hold the plaid blanket up to him. "Uh, just put it in the back seat." He says. I do what I'm told and hop up in the front, while Cameron gets in the drivers seat and starts the car.

Once we pull up in to my drive way he turns off the car.

Cameron
When I pull up into Jordyn's drive way I feel like it's the perfect time to man up and ask her. "So Jordyn. I know we barely know each other, but since the first day you walked in my school, I've wanted you to be mine. Any time someone would talk to you, I would get jealous. I've never had this feeling for any girl in my entire life." I say to her. She looks at me and smiles, I can also see water rising in her eyes. "Cameron that's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." "Yeah, but there's more. I want to ask you-" I start but can't find the words to finish. "Yes?" Jordyn says and looks at me with her brown eyes sparkling as the moon light reflects off of them. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I say as I finish my sentence. "Cameron, of course I'll be your girlfriend!" She says to me smiling really big, I lean in and kiss her for what seems to be 10 hours. I just can't separate our lips. And she can't seem to either. They fit perfectly with each other's, and it gives me sparks. I never want this, us, this incredible feeling to end. I see light coming through the front door as it opens, and through the corner of my eye I can see Grayson leaning against the door smirking. I guess Jordyn saw him too, and she broke our kiss.

So? How was this chapter?! I hope you guys enjoyed it, I'm not making chapter 5 until this chapter has more then 50 reads. So tell your wattpad friends to vote, comment, and add this story to their reading lists! Love you all and thank you for more then 240 reads throughout my book so far!