Chapter 3

I felt something hard smack my face and then a soft sensation. I quickly jolt up and see Cameron and Grayson laughing their heads off, and clutching their stomachs. I touch my face and feel shaving cream. "Oh my gosh!! I'm so gonna kill you guys!" I yell at them and start running towards them as they run upstairs. I hear a door slam. "Really guys. That's not fair you can't just hide in Grayson's room. Babies!!" I say to them laughing and head to my room.

I walk down the hallway and into my bedroom. I hop in the shower and jump out in less then 10 minutes. I dry my hair and put it in a side braid. My hair is about a little below my breast when it's in a braid. I put on some mascara and a little foundation, and barely noticeable eye liner. I put on a crop top that was a pale pink color. And some high wasted light washed denim shorts. I paired it with my white vans.

"So how was the first day of school?" My mom asks Grayson and I while Cameron just sits there waiting for food . "It was really good. I met Cameron, and this other girl named Zoe?" I said. "Yeah Zoe, my younger sister" Cameron says and rolls his eyes. "I met Cameron and a couple other dudes. We all hit it off pretty well, and I might joined the baseball team with Cameron!" Grayson said. "Well that's good. Jordyn? Did you sign up for any sports?!" My mom said and handed each of us a plate of toast, scrambled eggs, and 2 strips of bacon. "Uh yeah I joined the girls lacrosse team and the soccer team." I said to her and took my plate from her hands. "Mhm this is so good!" Cameron says in between munches of his breakfast. We laugh and my mom says "well that's good!"

"So what are you guys planning on doing today?" I ask the boys as I continue washing my plate. "Well, I was planning on taking Grayson to the mall, and letting him meet my best friend Nash. He has a sister that's your age Jordyn!" Cameron says. "Oh cool!" I say. "Hey Jordyn wanna tag along?" Grayson says handing me his plate. I give him a glare. "You can wash that plate on your own" I say throwing the rag at him. "Fine!" He says laughing at me and I can see Cameron start to laugh. "It's not funny. He really needs to learn how to do things on his own!" I say to Cameron as I take my seat next to him. "So are you gunna come *click* or nah?!" Grayson says. I roll my eyes and laugh. "Yeah sure" I say. "Cool!" Cameron says, winking at me and I smile at him. "Hey I'm gonna go get ready. Cam I can take you home to get clothes, or you could just borrow some of mine." Grayson says. "Uh I'll just use some of yours. Thanks." Cam says and looks at me as Grayson goes upstairs. "You look really hot when your mad." Cameron tells me as he washed his plate. "You look really hot all the time." I say under my breath. "What?" Cam says. "Oh nothing" I say and he smirks at me, and walks upstairs.

Once we get to the mall we meet up with Nash and his sister Bella. Bella has blondish brown hair and blue eyes. Her outfit is seriously on point today and she's really pretty. I can see Grayson staring at her. I pinch him. "Ow!" He says. "It's rude to stare." I smirk at him. He blushes and walks towards Nash. I see Zoe hanging out with Bella and walk towards them as Cameron, Grayson, and Nash walk next to me. Nash goes over and kisses Zoe on the cheek. "You two a thing?" I say to them. "Aha yeah we have been dating for a year now!" Nash tells me and puts his arm around Zoe. "Yeah it's cool cause Nash is the only guy I'll let around her." Cameron laughs. Bella walks up to Grayson and says hi. "Uh hey!" Grayson says. "What's your name?" She says. She's actually really nice. And I can tell that Grayson really likes her. "Uh..." He says. "Grayson, his name is Grayson!" I say rolling my eyes. She laughs. "Grayson huh? Nice name." She says and winks at him. I can she the corner of his lips curl up into a smile. Zoe and Bella link their arms around mine and lead me towards Forever 21 which is one of my favorite places for jewelry. And Hollister is my favorite clothes store.

"Who else is super hungry?!" Bella says rubbing her flat stomach. "Me!" Zoe and I say. We all laugh and head to Panda Express. "Ooohh I want everything on the menu!" Zoe says. We laugh at her and I order first. This tall, tan, blonde hair, blue eyed guy takes my order. "Hey welcome to Panda Express! What can I get you?" He says in the hottest voice ever. "Uh I'll take orange chicken, with rice and noodles. And can I get a sprite?" I say to him. "Yeah definitely! Anything for you." He says and winks and gets me my soda and my food. Zoe and Bella nudge my arms and coo "Ooohh!!" "Shut up! I already like someone else!" I say to them. "Thank you!" I say to the guy who hands me and my friends our food.

We walk over to the guys who we find sitting in the middle of the food court. "Tell us!!" Zoe says. And we start laughing. "Tell you what?" Cameron asked confused. "Jordyn here won't tell us who she likes!" Bella says. "Who do you like?" Cameron says as his jaw clenches. He shouldn't be jealous, because the person I like is him. "Yeah who's the guy. I'll beat him up so bad!" Grayson says and his hands make fists. Nash puts his arm on Grayson's shoulder trying to calm him down. "I'm not telling!" I say to them and look at Cam and smirk. He mouths is it me. Yes I mouth back. He smiles really big and gets red.

Once we get home it was only me and Grayson and I decide to head to bed. "Night Grayson!" I yell to him. "Night baby sis!" He says to me. Before closing his door I run and tackle him. He falls to the ground with a thud. "Ow what the heck!" He says laughing I'm on top of him and I say to him. "I'm not a baby." "Ok, ok!" He says standing up.

I walk back to my room and brush my teeth, and wash my face. I change into my pjs which is just one of Grayson's old lacrosse sweatshirts. I lay down in my bed and before falling asleep my phone beeps. I pick it up and read...

From unknown:
*hey it's Cameron:)*

Jordyn:
*hey Cameron! How did you get my number?!*

unknown:
*why? Do you not want me to text you?:(*

Jordyn:
*no, of course I want you to text me I was just curious*

unknown:
*your brother gave it to me! So you like me uh?"

Jordyn:
*haha! Yeah...:)

unknown:
*good cause I like you too. Why do you think I kissed you?;)*

Jordyn:
*:)*

I changed the name from unknown in my phone, to 'Cameron<3' in my contacts.

Cameron<3:
*Good nite beautiful!<3*

Jordyn:
*good nite handsome:)*

I'm so happy that Cameron and I are on a texting base now! I don't know he just really gets to me. I've never liked some one this much before. I mean everything about him is just too perfect it's not even real. And he likes me! I start to get butterflies in my stomach and I feel my face getting really blushy as I imagine us getting married and having kids. This is so exciting. A couple minutes later my phone beeps again.

Cameron<3:
*oh and one more thing. Would you wanna go out some time:)*

Jordyn:
*yes I would love to!"

Cameron<3:
*awesome!! How about tomorrow nite?!*

Jordyn:
*ok cool! 7?*

Cameron<3:
*7 is perfect;)*

That is so amazing. Cameron and I will be going on a date tomorrow and I'm so excited. I'll try and get Zoe and Bella's number tomorrow so they can help me pick out an outfit! Ooohh I'm so excited.

Hey guys! What did you think about this chapter?! Who ships Jordyn and Cameron? Hope to make chapter 4 soon!