지은환 && 박재화.

" YUJIN-ah! here's the first two forms of the people who applied! "

MINGYU gave the younger girl a red folder, receiving a nod from her as a silent thank you.

" i'm so glad people actually applied, i'm so excited! "

YUJIN enthusiastically boasts her future club members, MINGYU fondly smiles at her.

" i haven't seen them yet, shall we look over them together? "

MINGYU raised his eyebrow and had a little smile on his face, he looked cute, insanely attractive, and hot at the same time.

YUJIN was internally freaking out, how does he get so frickin' attractive everytime she sees him?

YUJIN was so busy gushing over MINGYU, she didn't notice that she stared for too long and MINGYU was smirking at her.

" YUJIN-ah, take a picture, it'll last longer "

MINGYU's words made her come back to reality, and extremely embarrassed her.

" o-oh, did i stare for too long? i-i mean, did i make you wait for too long? "

YUJIN tried to make an excuse, but she ended up embarrassing herself more when MINGYU laughed at her.

" it's fine YUJIN-ah, i'll send you tons of photos later~ but for now, we need to look over these forms "

MINGYU teased her for a bit, before redirecting the conversation to the original topic.

" right. got it. forms. ok- "

YUJIN's breathing and heartbeats halts as MINGYU gets closer to her, the proximity making her lose her mind, internally.

" i can hear you not breathing, you need a sec? "

" YES! OH MY GOD I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK- "

" you're welcome, darling "

" MINGYU-OPPA, YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE! "