♪⁠~⁠(⁠'⁠ε⁠`⁠ ⁠)No Longer Taking Request 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠'⁠∩⁠'⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。

It has been a long wild and crazy ride, some might say too much so, but to those people, I say, "you should have left before I knocked you unconscious and locked all the doors. This is really your own fault."

Okay, but really, I'm not taking requests anymore.

Why?

It's not you guys, you've been great, very creative, and at times extremely perverted.

The reason is I never seem to write what I was supposed to or anything at all.

So I've decided to not lead you on any further.

This however isn't the end of this book. I'll probably post a face reveal when I end it for real to give you guys a fair shot at trying to identify me for the police.

The updates will probably be scarce as always though, so sorry about that.

So the off-the-rails Atlantic sled trip in a totaled car has not come to a close yet. Some might ask why I had the car on the rails, but that just shows your ignorance about cars in assuming we were sailing to our deaths in a ruined vehicle.

Bet you thought I ruined it too. While I didn't, it was him (6▽9) remember him? The friend with conditions I said you couldn't have.
Yet someone just had to bring him on this overcooked adventure and as a result, I'm not going to get my deposit back.

At any rate, I better put out the fire before we lose even more views.

But remember kids who were supposed to leave at the request chapter, to stay in a school and don't lick fans (either kind) just some useful information I wish I'd been given when I was young.

However, I'll still take ideas and suggestions since I rarely know what to write. But as I said above, probably will turn into something wildly different.