I grabbed a rag and started wiping the dark coffee off my tongue.

           "Bye babe."I said.

     Adrein walked away.

Nino's POV

  I was driving my little brother to school, when I saw him crying through the mirror.

      "Christ, what's up?"

       "I don't want to talk about it."

  When we arrived at the school, I parked somewhere, where we could talk. I turned around and saw his innocent looking face. Christ was fragile for an eleven year old.

      "I'll give you from the count of 3 to tell me what's going on. 1....2...-"

       "The boys in my class are bullying me. They think it's funny and whenever I tell them to stop they think I'm being nothing but a pussy cat."

      I always wanted the best for Christ but at that moment,I didn't belive him. I thought Christ was overreacting.

      "Christ don't you think you're being a little extreme. I bet those kids haven't even touched you. Just tell them to leave you alone and  if they don't just ignore them."

       Christ got so angry at me.

        "How dare you!"

    He opened the door and slammed it on his way out of the car.

Marinette's POV

  I was on call with Alya when I had the idea to do something.

     "Alya, I have a crazy idea."

     "What is it this time?"

       "I'm going to need your help to find someone."

        You're probably wondering who that was. It was Scary. I wanted to know where his body was. He told the last thing he remembered, was dying in a forest with his family beside him. So Alya,Nino,and I went to the most known forest in Paris, Fontainebleau.

   We walked around for hours trying to find Scary's body. I also brought Lyon along for fun. I crated a traking device that could see where anyone was. I used it on Scary, hoping that I could find him. 

     "I don't understand Christ anymore. It's like he's trying to annoy me. I've been trying to help him his whole entire life. I was the one who helped him talk and walk and be happy. Mom and Dad could of done it themselves, but I was so close to him, that I wanted to teach him. I was his tutor for the past 6 years, and now he's just going to disrespect me?"

       "Nino, I think you just need to calm down. I think that maybe you and Christ are just a little tense right now-"

       "I'm not tense!"

      Alya was extremely concerned. Nino was a sweet lover boy, but for the first time, that was beyond him. He had personality.

       "I don't mean to intrude but we really should get-"

      "Shut up!"Nino and Alya both screamed at me.

     Alya was getting angry at Nino.

        "Ok...I'll just leave you two to your very heated quarrel." I left with Lyon, (who was strapped around my back) to discover the rest of the forest. I wondered where Scary could've been.

       "Lyon, relationships are weird. I mean, most relationships don't start off with a perfectly toxic love square. I don't think the love square is even supposed switch and then you realize that you love both sides of that person. Isn't that incredible or original."