29.

"we did it?" you looked at lesso in happiness and she smiled while carressing your cheeks, "my love, we did" you were so happy that you just kissed her again.

"does this make us official then?" Lesso smiled. You chuckled with tears in your eyes, "how can you be like this when you just got revived from being killed?"

"are we?" you just chuckled as you nodded your head. lesso smiled and kissed you, "im keeping my end of the promise to catch you when you fall, to be your shield, to be yours from now and ever after"

"and for the first time, i feel like im alive because of you"

"I'm proud of you, my love" as she stood up, holding onto your hand. The Nevers and the Evers cheered for the both of you.

"wait, does this mean that some of us needs to switch schools?" one of the Ever princess said. Everyone turn to look at her. You thought for a second, "I don't think so. Besides it's about what we do that makes us who we are and which school we belong to"

"and I believe the school needs a new head" Dovey said as she looks at you.

"me?" as you pointed to yourself.

"I don't see why not" Lesso said. You looked at her, "you're encouraging this?"

"I think it's a great idea. I mean you are the most powerful now. Maleficent, Hades, Blood Magic, Pure Destruction. Imagine having such a powerful school master" Dot said.

"you were the first to see this school past its walls. you will be able to make the right decisions for us and future students to come and you'll have me and dovey beside you and your friends as well in the future" Lesso explained.

You rolled your eyes, "alright fine! But only after I graduate. Like c'mon, let me be a child first"

"alright" Lesso chuckled and everyone else cheered. "let's continue where we left off" you used your magic and started the music. Everyone started dancing together in the ball.

"may i have this dance?" Lesso did a bow with her hand out to you. You smiled as you took her hand, "wait" Lesso used her magic as she decided to clean the both of you up and give you something special.

===
(lesso's outfit)

===(lesso's outfit)