18.

"how pathetic" Rafal said before turning towards you, "my dear, the time has come. Are you ready?" you nodded your head without hesitation and Rafal walked back to the center.

"you're just going to let him destroy both schools?" Lesso tried to talk to you and you nodded, "but why? did our love meant nothing to you?"

"love? i granted both of our wishes for evil to rise and when i did, you saw me as an abomination, a monster. Didn't you?"

"my love for you was something I never-"

"liar. You fell in love with Rafal before so don't say you never felt that love before" you look up at her with fury and sadness in your eyes.

"Rafal didn't love me, y/n. I had to learn that the hard way. He wanted to use me for his own evil plan. " you didn't know what to say but to just look down, "y/n, he may have created you but you have own story to write. Don't let him or anyone or even me, stop you. Evil will rise, yes, but look around you. Your friends..."

"please~ the only way for evil to rise is to eliminate all weaker ones and destroy the stronger goody-two-shoes" Rafal said from the center of the ball room, "come, now, my dear" he held out his hand.

"y/n.. y/n! no!" Lesso shouted out for you as you approached Rafal and took his hand.

The both of you then stood infront of the gem of pure destruction, "for pure evil, my child?"

"and we will rule?"

"of course, you and me, together"

"but what about the others?" as you looked at the other Nevers.

"they will be our puppets"

"but they won't feel the victory that we feel"

"my child, they are not made of pure evil. Goodness still live inside of them. Only pure evil can conquer all"

"but..."

"no buts. for pure evil?" you galmced over to your friends and lesso once more before looking back at Rafal, "no. Every evil deserves a chance to rule"

Rafal shouted at Lesso, "you! How dare you destroy her! She was the only one who can unlock the gem completely! Look at what you've done!" he grabbed Lesso by the neck, "ouch" an arrow was pierced onto his shoulder, he turns around with red eyes, meeting yours.

Your eyes glowing green, "let her go"

"my dear, don't let this pitiful woman distract you from your destiny. Your destiny to rule all"

"my destiny is my own" you snarled.

"fine. how about a duel then? Winner takes the crown" Rafal raised an eyebrow.

"give me your worst"

"I thought you'll never ask!" as he pounces onto you.

As you were fighting Rafal, Lesso tried to break free but to no avail. She used her magic but still nothing. She was trapped by blood magic after all. She knew couldn't give up on you but thankfully, luck was on her side when she heard footsteps.

"Clarissa?"

"shh"

"how did you get out?"

"oh please, it was just a normal cage. i believe y/n isn't pure evil"

"yeah no shit" as lesso looked up at you.

"is she fighting Rafal?"

"yup" Lesso looked proud of you.

As Dovey tried to break her free, they heard a loud crash as Rafal fell to the ground. You immediately went to Lesso's aid to set her free and she hugged your right after.

"um.. i dont want to break up the sweet moment here but we have bigger problems here" Dovey said as she watch Rafal stand up.

"give it up, Rafal. You're no match for y/n" Lesso said proudly. He wiped the blood of his lips before saying, "you think i'll let you win that easily?" he smirked. Lesso, Dovey and You frowned your eyebrows.

Your eyes widened, finally realising what he meant, you were about to take off the necklace but it turned red and you were now under his spell as you were being dragged towards him. your eyes were fully red.

"no!" Lesso shouted out as she tried to reach for you but Dovey pulled her back, "what are you doing?"

"I can't just let you march in" Dovey said before looking back at you. The puppets then look over to the other end of the room. Tedros lost his control and started to attack. Dovey wanted to stop him but she was too late. They already started.

"i guess the good aint really that good after all. Attacking first~" Rafal chuckled. Dovey was disappointed at her students yet worried for them.

"we need to get you to y/n" Dovey said .

"right.." Lesso said as they approached you but a few Nevers stood infront of them as the others held Dovey down to the ground.

"continue on, my dear, i'll take care of her" Rafal said as he placed his magic onto Lesso, "that's enough!" you were casting your spell onto the gem as Rafal placed his magic onto Lesso and the other Evers to the ground. They tried to get up but the magic was pulling them down.

"fuck" Lesso muttered under breath before using all her strength to get up and walked towards you. You were casting your spell but then you turned to look at Lesso.

"you just don't know when to give up do you?" Rafal scoffed, "oh please, by all means, try to get her back"